• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a brown chicken egg and felt tip markers to create this lady bug 🐞 I apologize that my entry is a bit late but better late than never!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210404-205343_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210404-205343_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
A glimpse into the life of the Chiche family during the Easter weekend... (Pois chiche means chickpea in French, hence the name for the family!)

Grandma Chiche is airing out a blanket while Grandpa Chiche and Sister Chiche are trying to catch Brother Chiche! How did you hop on that Bunny Day balloon? Meanwhile, Mommy Chiche and Daddy Chiche are working hard at the bakery. Happy Easter! 😊
119E8079-936A-4B0C-A21C-8EEF8EE75244.jpeg

6796236E-1EEF-4805-BFE2-5479A8012B41.jpeg

83CD5DF2-15A7-41C2-97E6-CCBEB6CA5416.jpeg
9D0BC25F-44A3-4B88-AFFE-11267A2695D9.jpeg
  • Modeling Clay
  • Plastic egg
  • Acrylic paint & paintbrushes
  • Hot and white glues
  • Construction paper
  • Yarn
  • Tissue paper
  • Metal wires
  • Markers and pens

Classic me forgetting my name card! Here’s a version with it!
D98D5FDB-8DDB-40E4-9D78-8609704845C6.jpeg
Here’s my entry. I used a free range large brown egg :). I have this little ice cream displayed on a bed of origami strawberries in a coupe.
Hi there! I'm afraid your entry is missing a name card. If you could please resubmit with a name card I will be able to accept it. If this thread is locked by the time you see this response please send me your updated image directly. Thank you! 🐰

🐰

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest! All entries have been eggcepted and will be compiled later today for staff voting. The staff voting phase is where each member of the TBT staff team nominates the entries they personally feel are the best. From there the staff nominations will be tallied and all entries that receive above a certain number of nominations will go onto the public poll. In the public voting stage you, the community, will then have your say in which egg deserves to win first place. The community poll will go live by the end of the week.

Participation prizes for this event will go out at 5pm EDT today (Monday 5th of April). There will also be a restock on our Easter egg collectibles in the shop at this time.

🐔
To entertain you in the meantime, does anyone remember that a member challenged me at the beginning of the event? @LittleMissPanda set the task to start a farm in the game Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town with an entire coop of chickens, all named Goose, and it had to be the only source of income under the category of animal products. They probably didn't realise I would actually do it!

Somehow—between simultaneously running two events, writing a thesis, work, and maintaining a social life—I managed to play as far as Winter 11, Yr 1 of the game. Buh-Kay Family Farm, name proposed by @Lavamaize, is a successful little poultry and produce farm home to a brood of Goose. Screenshots and stats below.

Buh-Kay Family Farm

hmsos-1.jpeg hmsos-10.jpeg
hmsos-4.jpeg hmsos-5.jpeg hmsos-3.jpeg hmsos-2.jpeg
hmsos-6.jpeg hmsos-7.jpeg hmsos-8.jpeg hmsos-9.jpeg
hmsos-12.jpeg hmsos-11.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back