TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need one more egg to get the squid egg but I can't work out any of the clues/puzzles and I need to go to sleep soon :(

Took a break for a bit, did Bunny Day in New Leaf, and... yeah, I think I'm totally egged-out at this point ahaha, so I'm gonna call it quits on this hunt. My brain is tired and I'm really feeling the eye-strain too. Still, I got 19/25, and I'm pretty happy with that! c: Plus, I already got my Dragonscale egg, which was the main thing I wanted.
And big congrats to @Blink. on getting the Golden egg!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

congrats to @Blink. on the golden egg!

ive given up on the egg hunt, i’ve got what i wanted. goodbye eternal stress egg hunt and good luck to everyone still participating 🥚

Ok now I got the code for puzzle 18. Again while on a walk. It’s amazing what breaks can do for your brain!

No joke, this is the first Easter Egg Hunt event that I've managed to participate in and it's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride 😂

I just need 1 more egg and then I can get the Prismatic egg. Can the egg gods please just bless me this one time. I really don't ask for much LOL ✨😭

Ughh, it's like I KNOW what some of the eggs are referring to, but I don't know where to look 🙈 But this is the most I've ever found (I think). I'm feeling kinda good about getting that prismatic egg collectable <3 I'm hoping that by the time I get the participation eggs from the egg decorating contest, that it'll still be in stock. Hehe

i already got the collectibles i wanted but the completionist in me really wants to solve all of the clues still anyway. my poor brain.

Last edited:
Congrats @Blink. enjoy that beautiful golden egg~

gonna try and do more of this tomorrow; my heads not in it tonight~ good luck to everyone else so far! Leep at it!

LMAO 24 had me for so long I respelled it a thousand times until I realized it meant something different.
ugh, this hunt is making my brain work too hard haha

My ideas are just getting more and more ridiculous at this point 🙃

I am going to be very interested to see the answers get revealed

I've found 10 eggs and I don't think I'll be finding any more.

It took hours of brain-numbing searching, emptying a good deal of my wallet, and further depleting my inventory, but I'm happy to say I should have a complete egg collection again by tomorrow. Thank you for yet another engaging egg hunt, staff! I can't wait to see the answers for the ones I missed, #8 and #12 especially lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back