• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohooo got the squid egg. I guess I have to say bye to the prismatic egg since I can't get that anymore. Anyone know when we will get the participation prize for the egg decorating? Planning on using that to get the daisy egg since I can't solve any more clues, my brain is fried 😂 Proud of myself for solving 12 tho, even if I have no clue how to solve the other half.

Sheesh, I was on a big egg roll (No pun intended, though there are a little) until I hit a thinking roadblock. I mean, I know where most of them are, it's just that their locations are very very stealthy and overlooked.

Still 5 I haven't found, but my day unfortunately turned sour irl and so I'm approaching the "not having fun point" with the hunt... Wanted one more for the prism egg but I think I'll just call it here and grab two more squid eggs

8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 25 are still out there for me. Maybe it’s time I truly throw in the towel now. Think I’m just going to use these 3 eggs and the participation eggs to buy the squid egg tomorrow and cal it a hunt well done 😊

Found 15 eggs! Enough for the beautiful prismatic egg!

Will there be another restock tonight or should I call it in for the night and let my brain rest?

8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 25 are still out there for me. Maybe it’s time I truly throw in the towel now. Think I’m just going to use these 3 eggs and the participation eggs to buy the squid egg tomorrow and cal it a hunt well done 😊
Wow, you still have alot of egg you haven't found (i mean me too i guess lol) Good luck! :)

Also what the heck is this?
Screenshot_2021-04-05-06-57-53-560_com.android.chrome.jpg

This startled me, gosh i hate how scary it is

Last edited:
Found 15 eggs! Enough for the beautiful prismatic egg!

Will there be another restock tonight or should I call it in for the night and let my brain rest?
They said earlier tomorrow at 5 pm eastern there will be a large restock. It seems like any restocks happening today are pretty random and in low quantities.

They said earlier tomorrow at 5 pm eastern there will be a large restock. It seems like any restocks happening today are pretty random and in low quantities.
Thank you so much for the information! I can finally take a break until tomorrow afternoon :D

(That’s what I thought about the low restock since I didn’t see any large amounts for sale)

IM CACKLING i just jokingly inserted an answer for #15 and it was right????? i-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back