• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need one more egg to get the squid egg but I can't work out any of the clues/puzzles and I need to go to sleep soon :(

Took a break for a bit, did Bunny Day in New Leaf, and... yeah, I think I'm totally egged-out at this point ahaha, so I'm gonna call it quits on this hunt. My brain is tired and I'm really feeling the eye-strain too. Still, I got 19/25, and I'm pretty happy with that! c: Plus, I already got my Dragonscale egg, which was the main thing I wanted.
And big congrats to @Blink. on getting the Golden egg!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

congrats to @Blink. on the golden egg!

ive given up on the egg hunt, i’ve got what i wanted. goodbye eternal stress egg hunt and good luck to everyone still participating 🥚

Ok now I got the code for puzzle 18. Again while on a walk. It’s amazing what breaks can do for your brain!

No joke, this is the first Easter Egg Hunt event that I've managed to participate in and it's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride 😂

I just need 1 more egg and then I can get the Prismatic egg. Can the egg gods please just bless me this one time. I really don't ask for much LOL ✨😭

Ughh, it's like I KNOW what some of the eggs are referring to, but I don't know where to look 🙈 But this is the most I've ever found (I think). I'm feeling kinda good about getting that prismatic egg collectable <3 I'm hoping that by the time I get the participation eggs from the egg decorating contest, that it'll still be in stock. Hehe

i already got the collectibles i wanted but the completionist in me really wants to solve all of the clues still anyway. my poor brain.

Last edited:
Congrats @Blink. enjoy that beautiful golden egg~

gonna try and do more of this tomorrow; my heads not in it tonight~ good luck to everyone else so far! Leep at it!

LMAO 24 had me for so long I respelled it a thousand times until I realized it meant something different.
ugh, this hunt is making my brain work too hard haha

My ideas are just getting more and more ridiculous at this point 🙃

I am going to be very interested to see the answers get revealed

I've found 10 eggs and I don't think I'll be finding any more.

It took hours of brain-numbing searching, emptying a good deal of my wallet, and further depleting my inventory, but I'm happy to say I should have a complete egg collection again by tomorrow. Thank you for yet another engaging egg hunt, staff! I can't wait to see the answers for the ones I missed, #8 and #12 especially lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back