• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Halloween 2020 Event Starts This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe this is so exciting ! Its one of my favorite season, its my first time participating in the β€œbell tree fair”, do i have to do something special ?

I'm so excited there's going to be a Halloween event!!

I must admit though that I was hoping to see @Wix again. You are always in my heart, dearest one.
ddm938b-eafee198-a673-4102-ba0c-9b656924e176.png

@Oblivia, please send my love to Wix for me. I'll be ever so grateful. Thank you!

Edit: I forgot to add this... People of The Cauldron, please NOT PINK. I know "love potions" are popular & pink collectibles do well but not everyone likes pink and not everyone is into love potions. It's Halloween. Think spooky. I'm begging you - anything but PINK. Thank you!

Last edited:
The cauldron is super cute! I like the colour they're going with. I'd personally make it more cyan but it's still a nice blue they've got going on. It'll be fun to see what the other ingredients do to the colour.

oh wow I’m excited for the Halloween event!! I agree with others than pink may not be the best choice for this potion o: I’m personally hoping for the cyan/light blue as well πŸ’™

Edit: I forgot to add this... People of The Cauldron, please NOT PINK. I know "love potions" are popular & pink collectibles do well but not everyone likes pink and not everyone is into love potions. It's Halloween. Think spooky. I'm begging you - anything but PINK. Thank you!
I don't really think you have to worry about it overmuch. At this rate it's almost assuredly going to be some variation of blue unless some ingredient unexpectedly throws their plans into chaos, which is probably not going to happen since a consensus has seemingly been formed and I don't see them allowing it to happen. I only mentioned the love potion since we're getting a new potion and it was an idea I had months back that I still think would be cool to see implemented, as said, eventually. I don't think either of our suggestions, or anyone's outside of the brewers themselves, really have any power to influence anything regarding this year's potion since the goal has seemingly been set.

Not sure it's going to end up particularly spooky either, more likely to be a bit more on the cute side than the creepy side considering the mermaid scale, but I'll be trying to get one regardless of how it turns out. Hopefully the end result is something the community enjoys.

Last edited:
Oh jeez just another opportunity to feel like a loser πŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ
Post automatically merged:

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THE CREATE A COLLECTIBLE TBING SOONER???? I WPUKD HAVE LOVED TO DO THAT WHAT THE???

Oh jeez just another opportunity to feel like a loser πŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ
Post automatically merged:

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THE CREATE A COLLECTIBLE TBING SOONER???? I WPUKD HAVE LOVED TO DO THAT WHAT THE???

the cauldron is only for people who got the mail box prize packs from the recent tbt fair so if you didn’t get one then sadly you can’t be a part of it

I must admit though that I was hoping to see @Wix again. You are always in my heart, dearest one.

@Oblivia, please send my love to Wix for me. I'll be ever so grateful. Thank you!

What’s spookier than giving someone a potion that makes them fall in love with you though? xD

I think black would be neat c: (I like the blue too though). Honestly I’m just happy I don’t have to be a part of the process, but I’m glad you are all putting in the hard work for the rest of us <3

The colour is coming along great! I'm secretly hoping someone dumps black in there last minute kinda. I'm glad I don't have a say cause it's too much pressure lmao

I like pink though it's my favorite color πŸ₯Ί

Exciting! I came back to the forum during the fair but didn't know how to jump in (and was too focused on trading) so I missed out on that, but I'm excited to participate this time.

Exciting! I came back to the forum during the fair but didn't know how to jump in (and was too focused on trading) so I missed out on that, but I'm excited to participate this time.

I am in the same position. This is my first participation in any kind of fair in this forum and cant wait. I haven't never participated so I dont know even how to participate lol, but by reading the post i guess well get some more news this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back