• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of DIYs, Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues. Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Post automatically merged:

I have about 40 fish bait in total currently, so if you want those too, you can. And I’ll be right over once you send the dodo code.

I'll take the 40 stacks of fish bait as well, so with the 40 stacks of regular wood should be 240 TBT correct?

I'm away from my Switch at the moment, but I can be online in about a half an hour. If that's the correct TBT, I can send it over as soon as you confirm. Can you deliver at a later time please?

I'll take the 40 stacks of fish bait as well, so with the 40 stacks of regular wood should be 240 TBT correct?

I'm away from my Switch at the moment, but I can be online in about a half an hour. If that's the correct TBT, I can send it over as soon as you confirm. Can you deliver at a later time please?
That’s correct. And that’s fine by me. I’ll be on all day, so I’ll happily deliver your items later.

That’s correct. And that’s fine by me. I’ll be on all day, so I’ll happily deliver your items later.

Thank you! And TBT sent. 🙂

Ok, I'm ready. Please let me know when you can deliver my items. 🙂

Last edited:
Wonderful! I'm setting it up now and will get the code pmed to you in a moment

Are my eyes seeing wrong or is that 500 nmt for ... 63 tbt? 👀

Hi!! can i get a valiant statue?

hiya! would like to order x4 beautiful statues, x4 gallant statues, and x6 valiant statues

Yes, you can.
As I’m unable to send you a pm, I’ll just post it here. 9 0 L J 0 is the dodo code. I’ll have it all out by the time you come.
thank you! sending tbt your way ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back