• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Game Thread - Endgame

I'm so happy
For Dedenne
a lynch seems crappy
but she's getting her when

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you're town or dead
lol sucks 2bu

I am glad we could all celebrate our love for Comic Sans MS, font size 7 text, and all the colours of the rainbow together during this game

Endgame
Dedenne (Dedenne) had been forced to go to the Scummies Awards by her parents, and she was not happy. She was bored out of her mind sitting in the audience, and she didn?t expect to win any awards. She would rather be at home working on her art. So, at intermission, she thought of a plan to make that happen.

Dedenne went to the concession stand and bought a giant bag of popcorn. Then, she began throwing it all over the theatre: in the aisles and on the spectators in their seats. Everyone turned to looked at her with incredibly annoyed expressions on their faces. Her parents yelled for her to stop, mortified. But, she kept going until the security guards came and physically dragged her out of the theatre. When they threw her out, she smiled and began the walk home to freedom.

Meanwhile, Toads (Dad), Hayden (Chele), Jacbob (Justin), Rune (Hayden), and Vanessa (Dan) were having a secret meeting in the vent tunnel above the main stage.

?So, you three were behind all the murders happening at the theatre?? Rune asked.

?Yup,? Toads nodded with a grin. ?Pretty clever, weren?t we? Nobody ever suspected us!?

?You won?t tell anyone, right?? Hayden asked cautiously.

?Nah,? Rune shrugged. ?I don?t care. As long as you don?t kill me.?

?Of course not!? Vanessa exclaimed. ?I could never betray Toads. I?d do anything for him!?

?If that?s the case?? Jacbob said pensively. ?Maybe you two could help us finish the job? With the five of us working together, nobody else can stand a chance. We?ll never caught, and the Scummies will be ours!?

Rune and Vanessa looked at each other. ?Why not?? they chimed in unison.

Knowing the victory was in their hands, they left the secret vent tunnel to go get some Justin Juice, talking and laughing as if plotting mass murder was something every normal group of friends did.

Dedenne was lynched. Her role was:
Dedenne the Jester

You are sick of being lynched in every game you play. This time, it?s going to be different. They can?t lynch you if you lynch yourself first!

Wincon: You win if you are lynched during any day phase.

Because she met her wincon, she has won the game.

Due to the three scum forming an alliance with two third parties that fulfills all of their wincons and also gives them permanent majority, and the fact that town has no game-changing night actions left, the game has ended. Congratulations to all of our winners: Mog, Jacob, Byngo, Trundle, Dedenne, Hayden, Dan, Chele, Dad, and Justin. In other words, everybody won except town.

Stay tuned for a post containing all the remaining role PMs and actions list!

EPDcOpZ.jpg

<3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad and I were lovers fyi

Remaining Roles​

Punchy the (Former) Time Bomb/Sleeper 2-shot Veteran Lyncher

You are furious at Tina [SensaiGallade] for giving you this terrible role. You have somehow managed to disable the time bomb! But now, you must kill Tina for revenge. If you manage to kill her, you will become a normal Veteran with 2 night lives. You aren’t going to die after all that hard work. No. If Tina dies, it will not be revealed publicly that you were a lyncher, due to balance (there is some sort of balance in the scummies :eek:)

Wincon: You win if Tina is lynched. You win again if you survive until the end of the game.

Toads the Lover/Poet/Mafia Roleblocker

You love Vanessa [Damniel]. She is the love of your life. However, you’ve also been plotting to eliminate the other contenders to increase your chances of winning an award. Vanessa is not yet aware of this, and is still madly in love with you. If she dies, you will commit suicide of the guilt of plotting behind her back.
Per Toads tradition, you are the mafia roleblocker, and must speak only in poetry. If you do not speak in poetry, you will be modkilled.

Wincon: You win if you live until the end with Vanessa alive. You will also win if you eliminate all hostile parties and reach parity with the others.

Hayden the Mafia Jack of All Trades

You really want to win the award for best doctor, so have teamed up with Toads to eliminate the other contenders. You still have your doctor abilities, and you have also gained framer, 1-shot vigilante, and detective capabilities. Each night, you may choose one ability to use. Each ability may only be used once.

Wincon: You win if you eliminate all hostile parties and reach parity with the others.
Unbeknownst to Chele, she was actually an unlucky mafia JOAT. Her actions only had a 50% chance of working each night.
The game reference for this is that the last time Hayden was scum (RHOM), he had extremely bad luck, getting doused by an arsonist on night 1 and then being outed by a different third party.

Vanessa the Lover

You love Toads [Dad]. He is the love of your life. You are a very loyal lover and would do anything for him. If he dies, you will commit suicide because you only live for him.

Wincon: You win if you live until the end with Toads alive

Jacbob the Mafia Traitor

You used to be named Jacob, but the last time you were scum, you bussed your partner unravel, causing your teammates to rename you “Jacbob” and kick you out of the faction. Now, you are a mafia traitor. The new scum do not know your identity, but know there is a traitor in the game. While you do not count towards the factional kill or have any powers, you do count towards overall mafia numbers.

Wincon: Have the scum team eliminate all hostile parties and reach parity with the others.
No, he didn't actually have to type in size 7 rainbow comic sans

Chele the Amnesiac

You took hiatus from mafia and as a result, some people forgot who you are. You…actually forgot yourself, too. That’s ok, because that means you get to pick!

You may “remember” any role from any mafia game that has occurred since August 2017, and that will become your role. Please PM the hosts your choice by the end of D1.

Wincon: You don’t know yet, silly!
Bianca chose to be Link the Jack of All Trades from BOTW Mafia. In accordance with that role PM, she gained one-shot watcher, doctor, and roleblocker abilities.

Farobi the Forced First-Day Post Cop

You are a day cop, and you must claim so in your first post. (No, actually, you have two posts to claim or else you will be modkilled). You may PM the hosts the name of the player you want to inspect during the day.

Wincon: You win when all parties hostile to town are eliminated.
Unbeknownst to Farobi (and unravel who had the role first), he was actually a boomerang miller. All of his inspections turned around to be on himself, and he was a miller. (Credits to Ness in Improbable Role Mafia 2 for making this role)

Runeraider the Survivor/Doctor

You honestly don’t really care who else wins an award, YOU want an award. You were supposed to be town, but you became focused on the prize. You still have your town power role, doctor. You may self heal one night to assist you in staying alive. Note: if you choose to self-heal on a night when you are not targeted, you will lose your ability.

Wincon: You win if you are alive at the end of the game.

Click here to see the action's list

Thanks to Punchy for co-hosting this game with me, and credits to him for the ideas behind the majority of these roles! I hope you all enjoyed playing, and don't forget to vote for the actual Scummies Awards before next Saturday!!!

Last edited:
Not entirely sure why Justin wanted to paint me as someone who types in pink size 7 bold comic sans, but I'm not mad about it

Good game!!

Last edited:
Back