• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Game Thread - Endgame

Hmmmm idk, if both Heyden and Dedenne got a red inspection onto Toads, then I’m guessing it’s valid? Because I am assuming that Toads can’t be framed twice in a row.
If Kate flips town though, I’m wanting either a Heyden/Dedenne lynch, but I want more of a Dedenne lynch since she’s been scummy since D1

i'll vote to not get mk. it would be nice to hear from kate though.

for the record i do not have any clue whats going on

Kinda tuned out of this game but voting Kate/Toad due to the inspection unless something else changes

End of Day 3

Dad (kate) had just arrived at the scummies after an extra hectic night at work. He wanted to sleep, but not as much as he wanted to see if this would be the year he FINALLY didn't get snubbed.

However, when he arrived at the theatre, he found an angry looking group standing in front of the door. "You can't come in," one young man said plainly.

"Uh, why not?" Dad asked.

"You're a murderer," another teenage girl said. "Someone told us they investigated you and found evidence."

"Who told you?" Dad asked, annoyed but too tired to put up a huge fight. "And what evidence? And what murder for that matter??"

"I dunno," the girl snapped. "But someone told us. And they had evidence."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Dad scoffed. "I just got here. How could I have murdered anyone? How could you blindly accuse me of such things?"

But, nobody listened to him. They locked the doors to theatre and Dad never got to find out if he was snubbed or not.

Kate has been lynched. Her role was:
Dad the Weird Schedule Guy (1-shot vigilante)

You work third shift. You are too tired to do anything and you don?t really care. But you have a gun! Use it wisely.

Because of your weird schedule, you are only allowed to post during night phases. You may only make one post per day phase (you may also vote in the voting thread)

Wincon: You win when all parties hostile to town are eliminated

Night 3 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in actions

I want a Dedenne/Heyden lynch. Apparently the oracle inspection came onto Heyden so I don’t know if he’s the one to blame, but I’ve been sussing Dedenne this whole game. I want her dead tomorrow

Well the Dedenne result is probably fake too. I honestly think there’s just 1 serial killer running arounf and there’s not actually mafia to troll us all lol

End of Night 3​

The Scummies Awards ceremony had begun, and Dolby (Byngo) was stealing the show as usual. At intermission, he took the trophies he had won so far to his dressing room, set them up on his vanity, and then sat down to read the latest issue of North Korea Weekly. He was so engulfed in the article about Kim Il-Sung that he didn't notice a masked figure come into the room with a giant hammer.

Byngo was killed last night. Her role was:

Dolby the Bus Driver/Lyncher

You drive the bus, and get a lot of thanks for doing it. You overheard Trundle [Dolby] plotting to get the award you have worked to hard for. You must kill them.

As a bus driver, you may PM the host the names of two players at night, and any actions that are done onto these two players will be switched. As a lyncher, you must try to get Trundle [Dolby] lynched.

Wincon: You (might) win when Dolby dies. ;)

Unbeknowst to Byngo, she was a sleeper SK whose wincon was to make it to endgame. When Dolby/Evan was lynched, she became SK, and her bus driving abilities were passed on to Toads/Kate. However, since we're not mean, she still wins the game for fulfilling her first wincon.

Day 4 has begun. You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch. However, I can end it earlier by request if a majority is reached before then.​

Back