• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Game Thread - Endgame

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
TBT SCUMMIES 2019
Important Posts
End of Day 1/End of Night 1
End of Day 2/End of Night 2
End of Day 3/End of Night 3
Playerlist
1. DolbyEvan Lynched D2 - Trundle the Shapeshifter
2. Toadsworthy katezilla Lynched D3 - Dad the Weird Schedule Guy
3. Dad
4. Unravel Farobi
5. Jacbob Won D2 - glow the Mason-Lyncher
6. Bianca
7. Damniel
8. Chele Farley for Senate
9. Trundle
10. Heyden
11. Mogyay Won D2 - unravel the Mason-Lyncher
12. Dedenne
13. radical6(Kallie) Killed N2 - Mog the Oracle
14. Tina Killed N1 - Bianca the Crazy Host
15. Justin
16. Sensai Modkilled/Lynched D1 - Tina the Witch
17. Byngo Won D2/Killed N3 - Dolby the Bus-Driver/Lyncher/Sleeper SK

Reps
1. Farobi
2. Evan

Observers
1. Ryumia
2. Antonio
3. moonford
4. Ness

Game Specific Info
-Day and Night cycles will both be 24 hours. Cycles will begin and end at 4PM PST/7PM EST/12 AM GMT/8AM SGT/11AM AEDT/12PM FJT
-Out of thread communication is allowed via PM on TBT and Discord (DMs ONLY)***.
-This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If there is a tie, whoever reached the highest number of votes first will be lynched
-This is a meme game and is not meant to be very serious. Expect crazy things to happen and don?t be too upset if the game is not perfectly balanced.

***While you may use Discord to directly message ONE person, please do not make group chats. While I have no way of monitoring this I hope you will all be honest, and if someone invites you to a group chat illegally please let me know***

Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved Vanessa and Punchy. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM Vanessa or Punchy.

Condensed Rules
1. While out of thread communication is allowed, you may NOT share quicktopics you recieved in your role pm
2. Don?t post your role PM or breadcrumb, please.
3. Don?t be overly rude or insult other players. You can tell someone that their reasoning is weak without saying they personally suck and are a terrible player.
4. Not posting for a full day and night cycle (48 hours) will result in a modkill
5. Don?t play against your wincon or gamethrow (EG: don?t tell a town member the whole mafia team)
6. Highly doubt anyone will bribe for information with bells or anything like that, but it?s in the normal rules so uh don?t do it
7. No discord group chats

NIGHT THREE ENDS: Sunday Jan 27 4PM PST/7PM EST/8PM AST
Monday Jan 28 12AM GMT/11AM AEDT/12PM FJT​

Last edited:
GOOD MORNING

Last edited:
i definitely don’t have anything to hide. nothing at all. im going to be so transparent. ask any question and i will answer with the 100% truth

i definitely don’t have anything to hide. nothing at all. im going to be so transparent. ask any question and i will answer with the 100% truth

do u love me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

justin edited his post, scum?

WAIT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE BLUE BUT I WONT EDIT AGAIN

When the admin has only broken three rules and we’re only 5 minutes in lol

Back