• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Game Thread - Endgame

Unlucky mafia joat ooft...

Dad thought I betrayed him bc their night 3 vigilante shot didn’t go through and he was threatening me LOL. That would’ve been a very unlucky mafia joat indeed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I was Bianca I would’ve chosen kingmaker :lemon:

The scum chat was a discord server in this game. It's very long, but if you want to read it for some reason here it is.

Also, this wasn't in Justin's role PM, but he had a mechanic where if he guessed the scum team correctly (he got one guess per night) he could join the actual team. On Night 3 he guessed right and was added to this server.

Also, this wasn't in Justin's role PM, but he had a mechanic where if he guessed the scum team correctly (he got one guess per night) he could join the actual team. On Night 3 he guessed right and was added to this server.

hmmm i wonder why

The remembering role is actually pretty interesting

Also sorry for my absence. My semester started so im slowly disappearing as I get more work

This was an interesting setup, but it would have been more fun with more active players. Idk i felt a drop in motivation (for all of us) after N1. It is the new semester/back to school time tho so I get that

Also I only PMed Toads and Dad this whole game :( sad

This is probably the best game I?ve played on tbt tbh, loved the roles. And I loved how my flavour was an amnesiac remembering person. Also thanks Dad for basically carrying me the whole time in scumchat, and also being v smart and making the plan for us to win. Gg to all the winners.

My favourite part in scumchat was when Punchy failed to kick Justin out of the Discord via Mee6 bot, then named Justin ?Barbarian?.

Also I?m sorry to say this, but I?m going to start becoming v v inactive because uni starts in a few more days, so I?ve got to carry on and I?m not going to play mafia at all or be active on discord, I?m gonna be busy until mid-semester break. <3 u all

that was a fun game. thanks to scum and other ppl for helping me achirve my wincon lmao

Unlucky mafia joat ooft...

Dad thought I betrayed him bc their night 3 vigilante shot didn?t go through and he was threatening me LOL. That would?ve been a very unlucky mafia joat indeed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I was Bianca I would?ve chosen kingmaker :lemon:

I did at first lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

no more pm games for me lol

This is probably the best game I’ve played on tbt tbh, loved the roles. And I loved how my flavour was an amnesiac remembering person. Also thanks Dad for basically carrying me the whole time in scumchat, and also being v smart and making the plan for us to win. Gg to all the winners.

My favourite part in scumchat was when Punchy failed to kick Justin out of the Discord via Mee6 bot, then named Justin “Barbarian”.

Also I’m sorry to say this, but I’m going to start becoming v v inactive because uni starts in a few more days, so I’ve got to carry on and I’m not going to play mafia at all or be active on discord, I’m gonna be busy until mid-semester break. <3 u all

You helped a lot with the Dedenne and Bianca stuff! I thought we all worked well together with good caution.

This is probably the best game I?ve played on tbt tbh, loved the roles. And I loved how my flavour was an amnesiac remembering person. Also thanks Dad for basically carrying me the whole time in scumchat, and also being v smart and making the plan for us to win. Gg to all the winners.

My favourite part in scumchat was when Punchy failed to kick Justin out of the Discord via Mee6 bot, then named Justin ?Barbarian?.

Also I?m sorry to say this, but I?m going to start becoming v v inactive because uni starts in a few more days, so I?ve got to carry on and I?m not going to play mafia at all or be active on discord, I?m gonna be busy until mid-semester break. <3 u all

Good luck with uni Chele!! Can't wait to see you back here again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

so let me get this straight? farobi and i are the only two town left?

And Trundle kind of

so you're telling me I didn't get immortalized in a role for tbt scummies?

guess I'll die

jk but for real I totally get why I wasn't seen as important enough to be a role, and I enjoyed the two seconds I was in this game. The flavor was really funny and though town failed miserably, this game was very fun! Thanks Vanessa and Punchy for running it

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless the roles were just the people who were originally signed up, in which case I look like an ass for complaining about it :lemon:

so you're telling me I didn't get immortalized in a role for tbt scummies?

guess I'll die

jk but for real I totally get why I wasn't seen as important enough to be a role, and I enjoyed the two seconds I was in this game. The flavor was really funny and though town failed miserably, this game was very fun! Thanks Vanessa and Punchy for running it

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless the roles were just the people who were originally signed up, in which case I look like an ass for complaining about it :lemon:

You almost got in as some reminiscent of the FNAF game but then we decided Jacbob was a better role :p
Apologies to everyone who didn't get a role, its not like we sat there going "oh Joey is cooler than Jim so Joey will get a role but Jim won't", it was just a matter of who we got ideas for roles for first. There are more TBT players than roles in the game unfortunately.

so let me get this straight? farobi and i are the only two town left?

it was you and me against the world :cool:

thanks for the game! i loved that i played as myself and that im a detective again for like the tenth++ time lmao

Back