Mafia TBT Nub Mafia V: Daycare Mafia - Endgame - Town wins!

Right, I had an idea this would happen... knew you were blue toad.
I forfeit, no way I'm gonna win this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, those excuses were completely valid.
And a lot of it wasn't my fault, since Hello did literally nothing all game and day 2 ended a whole day early so I couldn't sway the votes onto toad. Basically unwinnable for me.

Could've claimed doctor, you don't just give up and blamr your partner...

Unfortunatly I don't have time to make a real endgame post, so i'll have to make one when I get home today. I will say that town has won however.

Alexi, toads, you two pained me greatly because you two were so damn sus of eachother and I KNEW the other was innocent. Ah well, you both played well! Glad I ended up reading Rune right :)

kinda sad it's over with so soon. i wanted to at least get our lynch in.

but this does make toad's comment more understandable, which was probably why he was so so so so so scared night 2 about dying, because the whole " if you lynch me you will be sorry" comment but a red flag on his back as a blue role. SO GLAD YOU CAME FORWARD TOAD. and this also makes sense as to why you trusted me so much after night 1, because you tracked me and i came up little townie. hahaha.

hurry! my suspicions paid off! good job us :D and you guys wanted to freaking kill mee

hurry! my suspicions paid off! good job us :D and you guys wanted to freaking kill mee

yeah i did want to kill you pretty bad day 1. but i started having a change of heart day 2 and then you were the sole reason we got hello it was obvious you're a townie.

still sorry i gave you gray hair on day 1 tho. LOL.

I was coach of Qwerty and Teasaek. Qwerty dug themselves too deep in a hole for me to do much to help, really sorry I was there too late.

Taesaek I'm proud of. He showed confidence and while us thinking Toad was scum was wrong, he still had valid reason for suspicion.

I was coach of Qwerty and Teasaek. Qwerty dug themselves too deep in a hole for me to do much to help, really sorry I was there too late.

Taesaek I'm proud of. He showed confidence and while us thinking Toad was scum was wrong, he still had valid reason for suspicion.

i was glad you patted me on the back and threw me in the right directions on how to build a good case and be sure of my accusations. you've been great, daniel, thank's for having me. honestly. it was a really fun experience- even if i am a little aggressive.

i was glad you patted me on the back and threw me in the right directions on how to build a good case and be sure of my accusations. you've been great, daniel, thank's for having me. honestly. it was a really fun experience- even if i am a little aggressive.
No problem! Hope you sign up for the tarot main game!

If you think you're aggressive, you should see Minties.

is tarrot still taking sign ups!? i thought it was full holy **** i wanna play.

As aforementioned, I coached Toads and Alexi. Tbh I was kinda scared for toads there Day 1, but once the NL hang up passed I think you both did amazing! Really proud of you guys going in there and trying to find scum despite the inactivity prevalent all throughout the 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is tarrot still taking sign ups!? i thought it was full holy **** i wanna play.
Yeah, it's still taking signups! :D

As aforementioned, I coached Toads and Alexi. Tbh I was kinda scared for toads there Day 1, but once the NL hang up passed I think you both did amazing! Really proud of you guys going in there and trying to find scum despite the inactivity prevalent all throughout the 3 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, it's still taking signups! :D

i'm new to mafia still, is that okay?
i mean, if anything i just die early i guess but still. :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

can minties and i be aggressive friends.

Back