Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking for replacements for my game, so PM me in you're interested

Mafia team was bad as well cause they gave up so quickly. They should just fight it until the endgame that is what I did in Minties game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

over all both sides were bad at this game. Town for mislynching 3times in a row and mafia for giving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Third party was kinda good.

But they used it like so they didn't help the town cause they didn't want to get killed.

Mafia team was bad as well cause they gave up so quickly. They should just fight it until the endgame that is what I did in Minties game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

over all both sides were bad at this game. Town for mislynching 3times in a row and mafia for giving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But they used it like so they didn't help the town cause they didn't want to get killed.
Please stop. Someone who got shot N1 has no place to talk about how the rest of the game went.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia team did really well until the end, they could have won. Town had some ups and downs but last day they got everything together. Third party did their role, they survived, not much else to say man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back