• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Neighborly Games - Splatoon 3 Sessions

Hi, all! 👋

I wanted to give a quick update on my hosting schedule. My new puppy still has a lot of separation anxiety as expected, so it's difficult to plan sessions. We have no one else to watch her, so my free time is dedicated to caring for & training her.

I still have every intention to continue hosting games, but there will be a small pause. My current hope is to maintain a somewhat regular again sometime in February.

Of course, you are still more than welcome to connect with each other to play, and make use of the #multiplayer channels on Discord. :blush:

Thank you! 🙏

Hey everyone! Anyone interested in the upcoming Splatfest?

GFQayQMXkAA1P8f

I'm definitely not a Sunday girl, but I'll choose what the majority wants.

Session​
Host​
Splatoon 3: Friday, February 16 @ 7:00 PM EST (4PM PST)
  1. Dim
  2. Mr_Keroppi
  3. ShinyDungeoneer
Wait list: DaisyFan, Saylor
Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Saturday, February 17 @ 7:00 PM EST
  1. Dim
  2. Mr_Keroppi
  3. ShinyDungeoneer
Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Sunday, February 18 @ 2:00 PM EST (11AM PST)
  1. k o i
  2. Mr_Keroppi
  3. ShinyDungeoneer
Pyoopi

Also let me know what other preferred time sessions would work for you for future Splatoon gaming fun.

GFQayQMXkAA1P8f

Session​
Host​
Splatoon 3: Friday, February 16 @ 7:00 PM EST (4PM PST)Pyoopi
Splatoon 3: Saturday, February 17 @ 7:00 PM ESTPyoopi
Splatoon 3: Sunday, February 18 @ 2:00 PM EST (11AM PST)Pyoopi

Also let me know what other preferred time sessions would work for you for future Splatoon gaming fun.

i haven't voted yet either! but i think that i need to change my region to play with u guys during splatfest

my timezone is gmt so the sunday session works best for me! can't wait to play 🦑🎨🐙

GFQayQMXkAA1P8f

Session​
Host​

I'm available for Friday or Saturday evening. I'll vote for any one of them because I can't stand any of these days tbh 😂

Last edited:

GFQayQMXkAA1P8f

Session​
Host​

I can do all of the dates! I already chose Saturday so if I cannot participate that is perfectly fine! It will be super fun for everyone regardless! Thanks for hosting 💚🌟✨

@k o i @Dim

If it's alright with everyone else, we can go ahead and pick Team Saturday to match Mr_Keroppi, so you guys can start earning your conch shells!

Also I don't remember but do I have you two added? @k o i @Mr_Keroppi
In-Game Name:
Switch Friend Code:

Ignore this if you are, lol
Yay!
In-Game Name: Mr_Keroppi
Switch Friend Code: 2869-7771-1393

Thank You!!!

@k o i @Dim

If it's alright with everyone else, we can go ahead and pick Team Saturday to match Mr_Keroppi, so you guys can start earning your conch shells!

Also I don't remember but do I have you two added? @k o i @Mr_Keroppi
In-Game Name:
Switch Friend Code:

Ignore this if you are, lol

yayy! what region are u both in? i think I need to change it before splatfest/ picking a team ! mine is currently set to europe - i assume u guys are in the america/ australia / new zealand region???

ingame name: koi
fc: 3600 7065 9527

Hey, can I join the splat 3 session for all 3 days? I'll be able to get on around 4:00 (arkansas time for friday and 11:00 for sat and sun), so lmk when you've added me!
(yes I'm team saturday)
In-game name: Valen
FC: 2006-7788-4210

could I be added to the waitlists? I just found out I don't have to work on sunday so I can play any of the days! I still have you added pyoopi but

in-game name: grace
switch code: 4176-2846-7207

Pyoopi has been added! I'll be on around 5:15 pm-ish today if anyone wants to get in a few practice rounds before the sessions!
Edit: I did a time-conversion for my state, and the first 2 sessions are at 6 pm for me, and the last one is at 1 pm. So... I'll be checking my friends list for an online banana peel a lot

Last edited:
@k o i
I'm set in the Americas!

Okay everyone has been added!
I am ready when you guys are! Sidenote: I must have accidentally deleted your friend request so when you have a free moment could you resend it? Thanks so much again!

Back