• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Neighborly Games - Splatoon 3 Sessions

Anyone want to play a Splatoon 3 session in the form of Blaster Hell?

GBGgMYHWEAA4XJo

Session​
Host​
Splatoon 3: Sunday, December 17 @ 7 PM PST (10 PM EST)
3 slots available​
  1. ---
  2. ---
  3. ---
Pyoopi (Pyoopi)
If the challenge ends up being awful and not fun, we can switch to Turf War, Anarchy or Salmon Run. 🫠

Also, if there's interest in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet multiplayer sessions. We can play Ogre Oustin' to farm mochi, and try to win the shiny munchlax (because I haven't yet 😭) Or just focus on BP farming and maybe catch some dreaded Tera raid Pokémon if you want to experience extremely nice and fair battles. No dates in mind yet, but I'd probably aim around the usual 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) on the weekends.
I might be interested

Alright Blaster hell was truly hell but at least I killed a lot of them.

GBnEsDaaMAEQA_a

GBnEsDnaMAAwBoG

Password:

SessionHost
Splatoon 3: Sunday, December 17 @ 7 PM PST (10 PM EST)Pyoopi (same name)

@Dim

Previous players that played/showed interest:
@Yanrima~ @skarmoury @k o i @Saylor @Kumatora @digimon @jiny

Let me know if you want to be pinged for these!

A very merry Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session has been added!

Session​
Host​
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Saturday, December 23 @ 4:00 PM ESTMairmalade (mar)

Open to all! There will be a mix of 1v1, free-for-all, and team battles. If you'd like to chat during games, we'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord. :)

>Discord Event Link<

The session will also be streamed here.

I hope you can join us! 🎄

Session​
Host​
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Saturday, December 23 @ 4:00 PM ESTMairmalade (mar)

Open to all! There will be a mix of 1v1, free-for-all, and team battles. If you'd like to chat during games, we'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord. :)

>Discord Event Link<

I was a bit busy last time so I couldnt play for long but I would love to play this session! Thank you for always hosting these games and bringing everyone together 💚 - MR_KEROPPI THE HAPPY DAISY STAN🌼

Session​
Host​

>Discord Event Link<

can't wait to see everyone there!!! 💕

Ooh, free-for-all matches!! 🥹 Hopefully third time's the charm and I'll make it to SSBU this time!! I'm gonna be so rusty ajdkfdsjsdfk

Not going to lie, I got home and was thinking for a second that I'm missing this. Then I remembered it doesn't happen until tomorrow. Why does this always happen to me. :LOL:

The Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session is now live!

Game Info
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9998

How To Join:
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arena > Join mar's Arena

We'll be in the #multiplayer-1 channel if you'd like to chat with us there during the games. :)

See you in the arena! 👋

Sorry, I had to jet. I've got a lot to do this weekend. Tis what happens when you leave home for a week. 😅

I'm glad I won both of my matches with Dark Pit though. Can breathe a heavy sigh of relief after all those 2nd place and worse finishes last time, XD. I just tried not to rely on any one attack too much and made sure to shield and dodge when necessary.

Thanks again for hosting, Mar! 💚

K6wyj0o.jpg

LFHjeWo.jpg

@ribbitribbon that Rosalina though?? Amazing! Love the outfit, too.

@LittleMissPanda Your Lucas is getting consistent! Great timing on the freezes & thunder ⚡

Sorry, I had to jet. I've got a lot to do this weekend. Tis what happens when you leave home for a week. 😅

I'm glad I won both of my matches with Dark Pit though. Can breathe a heavy sigh of relief after all those 2nd place and worse finishes last time, XD. I just tried not to rely on any one attack too much and made sure to shield and dodge when necessary.

Thanks again for hosting, Mar! 💚

K6wyj0o.jpg

LFHjeWo.jpg
Always a pleasure! Thanks for bringing your Dark Pit into action. Have a great night!

Hi, friends! My internet is playing a mean practical joke. Yanrima was able to get in when I set it up again, but I don't think it was showing for everyone. I have to leave soon anyway, so we'll call it here for today.

I plan to (hopefully) host one more session before the end of the year, but if I'm unable to, I will see you in the new year. 💜

Happy Holidays, everyone! Great games. :)

@ribbitribbon that Rosalina though?? Amazing! Love the outfit, too.

@LittleMissPanda Your Lucas is getting consistent! Great timing on the freezes & thunder ⚡

Always a pleasure! Thanks for bringing your Dark Pit into action. Have a great night!
Thanks! 🤩⚡ I just need to get the hang of using it for recovery, as I clearly kept messing it up and losing a stock as a result haha

Hi, friends! My internet is playing a mean practical joke. Yanrima was able to get in when I set it up again, but I don't think it was showing for everyone. I have to leave soon anyway, so we'll call it here for today.

I plan to (hopefully) host one more session before the end of the year, but if I'm unable to, I will see you in the new year. 💜

Happy Holidays, everyone! Great games. :)
Until the next one, thank you for hosting and have a great Christmas weekend! 🎄🎉💖

Back