Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

You know, I really think we should have everyone say what role / bird name they are. Not whether it's blue or green or what, but just the name would help. Anyone else agree?

scum probably has safeclaims so i dont get the point of claiming

You know, I really think we should have everyone say what role / bird name they are. Not whether it's blue or green or what, but just the name would help. Anyone else agree?
I think it could be helpful, as well. We can sniff out liars if there's a counterclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oh I forgot about safeclaims oops

No, scum could just say their own role names and make them sound town and ostrich could just make something up, accomplishing nothing

Did you get a safe claim?

no because im a squid so i wouldnt need it. im not mafia or anti town so theres no need for me to have a safeclaim
but its likely nick gave them a safeclaim. even if nick didnt give them safeclaims they can go google a random bird and use that.

no because im a squid so i wouldnt need it. im not mafia or anti town so theres no need for me to have a safeclaim
but its likely nick gave them a safeclaim. even if nick didnt give them safeclaims they can go google a random bird and use that.

Yeah, google a random bird and then you find out someone else has it... oops. And I wouldn't say it's necessarily likely. I've only been given one or two safe claims in TBT Mafia before.

Yeah, google a random bird and then you find out someone else has it... oops. And I wouldn't say it's necessarily likely. I've only been given one or two safe claims in TBT Mafia before.
Were those one or two safeclaims from closed setup games?

well, you guys can decide to claim if you want. i dont really care like i said but if you think this will benefit town, then go ahead.

hi yeah i just don't want 2 be bothered with forum mafia i would rather play irc mafia its quick and stuff!! and pokemon is fun unlike mafia

dunno why tina didn't want to hear from me! i'm not saynig anythign!

idk if i shoudl claim or not but my role pm is literally the ostrich being jealous of my birds media representation lmao so they want to get rid of me :(

hi yeah i just don't want 2 be bothered with forum mafia i would rather play irc mafia its quick and stuff!! and pokemon is fun unlike mafia

idk if i shoudl claim or not but my role pm is literally the ostrich being jealous of my birds media representation lmao so they want to get rid of me :(
Storyline pieces of your PM can't be shared, unless your rolename is literally "Bird that Ostrich is Jealous because of it's Media Representation." I don't know if what you said counts though.

Storyline pieces of your PM can't be shared, unless your rolename is literally "Bird that Ostrich is Jealous because of it's Media Representation." I don't know if what you said counts though.

oh. i forgot.
rip me. goodbye all. cries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow im awful at mafia jfc

I'm putting my vote down for Alise for reasons stated before.

so are you that ugly yellow duck that nick was obsessed with for 2 weeks
loling @ u if u get modkilled

STOP. NO.

KCKEsmo.png

GETTIN REAL TIRED OF TOWN'S CRAP. LIKE FORREAL, CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AND THE MAJORITY OF YOU DEFAULT TO THE STUPID EASY LYNCHES LIKE WHAT THE FRICK. WE CAN'T KEEP LYNCHING THE USELESS ONES TO FIND SCUM, WE MIGHT NOT EVER HIT THAT AS EVIDENCED BY MAJORA'S MASK MAFIA, CELL MAFIA, AND GREEK GODS MAFIA. LITERALLY NONE OF THOSE GAMES HAD WEAK MAFIA PLAYERS (minus Cap Cell Mafia) AND NOW WE'RE STARTING DOWN THAT PATH AGAIN. STOP IT. WE EITHER TAKE A CHANCE WITH MEDIUM TO STRONG PLAYERS OR WE ALL WAIT FOR A SLOW MAFIA WIN.

Tom, what do you expect when she's purposely ignoring the entire thread? How are we supposed to deem her innocent when she ignores our questioning?

STOP. NO.

KCKEsmo.png

GETTIN REAL TIRED OF TOWN'S CRAP. LIKE FORREAL, CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AND THE MAJORITY OF YOU DEFAULT TO THE STUPID EASY LYNCHES LIKE WHAT THE FRICK. WE CAN'T KEEP LYNCHING THE USELESS ONES TO FIND SCUM, WE MIGHT NOT EVER HIT THAT AS EVIDENCED BY MAJORA'S MASK MAFIA, CELL MAFIA, AND GREEK GODS MAFIA. LITERALLY NONE OF THOSE GAMES HAD WEAK MAFIA PLAYERS (minus Cap Cell Mafia) AND NOW WE'RE STARTING DOWN THAT PATH AGAIN. STOP IT. WE EITHER TAKE A CHANCE WITH MEDIUM TO STRONG PLAYERS OR WE ALL WAIT FOR A SLOW MAFIA WIN.

tommy do u want 2 lynch jer or lauren? or some1 else? can we lynch u! =OOO
plz get better reaction pics
xbystPH.png

yelling is mean plz calm down =)

Tom, what do you expect when she's purposely ignoring the entire thread? How are we supposed to deem her innocent when she ignores our questioning?

Move onto the next quiet person! Jello (Sid), Dolby, Lauren, somebody! Ya pester the crap out of everyone, you don't continuously default to the day one idiot lynches when nothing concrete pops up!

Back