Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

oMG.

I was scolded because of my "playful" playstyle in Majoras Mask mafia. I'm actually trying to improve, so maybe I'm trying to stop joking in mafia? |: And yes, I have been putting in a few jokes. But whatever, I'm trying to stop and when I'm actually trying to improve you all mark it as scummy. - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like "BIRD MAFIA II: Parrot returns" is a joke. Seriously guys?

Like "BIRD MAFIA II: Parrot returns" is a joke. Seriously guys?

The "alise is possibly the parrot" thing is not a reference to your joke posts; it's in reference to this post:

alise said:
I suppose we could believe Alice's and epona's miller claims for now. I can't..really say anything on this matter because I'll be sounding like a parrot.

You should know from experience that we should refrain from making stupid jokes in mafia.

See? RIght here. RIGHT HERE.

This is why I'm improving my playstyle, yet it gets marked off as scummy. i'm done guys

See? RIght here. RIGHT HERE.

This is why I'm improving my playstyle, yet it gets marked off as scummy. i'm done guys

I'm not exactly accusing you of be scummy. I'm simply stating that you should really know better. You really have to think about what you're posting before you post it. I've made some really bad mistakes this way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

being-

I'm not exactly accusing you of be scummy. I'm simply stating that you should really know better. You really have to think about what you're posting before you post it. I've made some really bad mistakes this way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

being-

I wasn't saying you were accusing me.

Soz playing IRC Mafia

I'm getting a few Town reads from elise, so I don't even know anymore. I would like to see Dolby post more and defend himself, though.

jw how are you getting town reads from elise
dont count on dolby posting tbh he probably wont make an appearance until later. same goes for jellofish.
idk, i think elise is scum but w/e town wants to do isnt my problem bc i honestly dont care anymore ~

jw how are you getting town reads from elise
dont count on dolby posting tbh he probably wont make an appearance until later. same goes for jellofish.
idk, i think elise is scum but w/e town wants to do isnt my problem bc i honestly dont care anymore ~
She's acting pretty annoyed, something Jer did. I believe Jer is Town (at the moment), so ya. I'll read more thoroughly later.

so where is everyone

Slowly being pecked to death by the Ostrich(es?) probably. Lauren are you there? c:

I'll try and churn something out later. Promise! Won't bandwagon, but I will point out there's less than 8 hours left in day. We're going to need names and we're going to need to consider lynching some of the more risky players. :/

She's acting pretty annoyed, something Jer did. I believe Jer is Town (at the moment), so ya. I'll read more thoroughly later.

Jer and Elise are 2 different people, so 2 different playstyles - you know that right? They will act differently. I don't think Elise is acting annoyed, she's acting more aggressive and defensive. I don't buy she's improving tbh. Sorry babe, but all you have done is been really defensive. If she was improving she should post her own suspicions rather than us having to ask her to do it. She's really defensive and kinda has an attitude when she's scum and getting called out. Like I said, as town when she defends herself she's more apologetic and isn't so aggressive I guess? But whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Slowly being pecked to death by the Ostrich(es?) probably. Lauren are you there? c:

I'll try and churn something out later. Promise! Won't bandwagon, but I will point out there's less than 8 hours left in day. We're going to need names and we're going to need to consider lynching some of the more risky players. :/

you never keep your promises >:l lets lynch elise =(

The main reasons i voted for ryan because he outright doesnt deserve to win. And he was scummy (but he always does)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just clearing things up

Jer and Elise are 2 different people, so 2 different playstyles - you know that right? They will act differently. I don't think Elise is acting annoyed, she's acting more aggressive and defensive. I don't buy she's improving tbh. Sorry babe, but all you have done is been really defensive. If she was improving she should post her own suspicions rather than us having to ask her to do it. She's really defensive and kinda has an attitude when she's scum and getting called out. Like I said, as town when she defends herself she's more apologetic and isn't so aggressive I guess? But whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you never keep your promises >:l lets lynch elise =(

I'm also trying to be less apologetic, because that doesn't get anywhere. See my defenses in earlier mafia games, bad tbh.

what do u ppl want from me ;-;

I'm also trying to be less apologetic, because that doesn't get anywhere. See my defenses in earlier mafia games, bad tbh.

what do u ppl want from me ;-;
Ok so I was reaction-testing to see your response, I still think you have been pretty aggressive in your defenses, so far. We want you to post your own suspicions, basically. You also said there wasn't a lot of discussion, when there was.

Ok so I was reaction-testing to see your response, I still think you have been pretty aggressive in your defenses, so far. We want you to post your own suspicions, basically. You also said there wasn't a lot of discussion, when there was.

What? What reaction test?? Where? And yes, it's already been said my defenses have been aggressive. What else?

What? What reaction test?? Where? And yes, it's already been said my defenses have been aggressive. What else?
You didn't really directly reply to me, but I said I thought you were Town, and tsun basically restated the case on you (and then u replied). Ok so who do you suspect so far?

Ok so I've read through, it looks like people are going for the Jeremy thing? Ok, Jeremy would have been such an easy target to frame at this point, killing minties for mafia is such a thing, they knocked out a strong player, a player of which is a doctor... The framing Jeremy would have been a bonus for them. Obviously, the doctor shot was lucky but lucky for them, not us.

Now, I don't and cannot get anything on anyone as most people are talking about Jeremy..

Back