• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Almost impossible for town to lose with that role and only one mafia.

The way I saw it was that the Ostrich could only die if all 6 Townies had died, so that's 7 people that have to die to get rid of one mafia player. The Penguin was placed in to give Town a bit more power and a role so if it came down to one final lynch to kill the Ostrich, it would be a lynch with a Blue Role still alive, not Townies.

Unfortunately, two Townies got modkilled.

No, I was the Penguin (Action Immune). :rolleyes: Hence why I never even claimed my bird name - because the role was used in the first Bird Mafia. I was going to fake claim Unhatched Chick - glad I didn't because it turned out it was actually a role!!

Wow tina.

Blame Tom. I was actually trying to stay quiet to make scum think I had an important blue role - but he kept bringing my name up!
Hehe. I was worried you were the Ostrich, hence why I kept calling you out. :)

I sent in my actions before you said you were all out. Also, I had no idea you were a vig until Tina said you were. :D
I thought it was pretty obvious when we brought it up Day 1.

Hehe. I was worried you were the Ostrich, hence why I kept calling you out. :)

I thought it was pretty obvious when we brought it up Day 1.

Did you ever think it was moi? :lemon:

Last edited:
Take it however you want it to be. c: It's not intended to be.

I know. :p but you're saying I'm not a good player /creing

I am a bad player lately tho. but tbh when I'm town, I play much better as a blue role and in games where out of thread communication is allowed. I do better as scum than a townie too, because I'm not good at analyzing at all so I'm basically a spammer when I'm green. (◡‿◡✿)

Will there be a third edition of bird mafia in the future? o:

Back