Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Jello is Australian, I remember that from Sunleth. :)

Lovely post Tina (thank you for the best mafia post <3).

I'll start working on a post now that I've got food in me. Doubtful we'll strike Ostrich by lynching Alise, but I have a feeling that will be the person lynched today.

vig shoot alise pls~~!!
lets lynch natty =)

Lynching and/or shooting me is a bad idea. What else can I do to convince you guys..?

Natty has been a bit less helpful to town than usual (so far).

I've literally been putting whatever thoughts I have come up out there, so idk what more I can do.
tbh i wanna lynch natty.

Enlighten me.

Natty has been a bit less helpful to town than usual (so far).

I've literally been putting whatever thoughts I have come up out there, so idk what more I can do.

i feel like shes been a bit more talkative than past games but idk.

Would you actually look through the last several games I've been in. Majoras Maak Redux, Teen Beach Movie Mafia, etc, I was talkative and posted a lot. All you have to do is look at "who's posted" and you can find that. I feel like you're grasping for a reason to lynch me. lol.

idk i kinda wanna lynch natty or lauren.

lets lynch natty =)

:rolleyes:

If it weren't for knowing you're a squid, you'd be the scummiest person here to me. All this jumping around and "let's lynch elise, let's lynch natty, let's lynch Tom, let's lynch harry :)" is really annoying.

Natty has been on my mind for a while, I feel uneasy about her.

I wouldn't be against alise or Natty.

idk i kinda wanna lynch natty or lauren.

Still tied between elise and Natty.

I might vote for Natty, if enough people are willing to take a risk.

Okay, how many times are you going to say it? And like I've already asked a million times; Why? Explain why I should be lynched or why any if you have a "feeling" about me, so I can actually defend myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sht I messed my post up

oh well

u kno im jokin abt lynching tom right lol

doesnt matter, we dont have 8 people online to reach majority for someone else. post if ur here! but ya days ending in a no lynch unless we pile up on alise :^)

u kno im jokin abt lynching tom right lol

doesnt matter, we dont have 8 people online to reach majority for someone else. post if ur here! but ya days ending in a no lynch unless we pile up on alise :^)

I know you're joking. That doesn't mean it isn't annoying. :)

I don't really care if there's enough for majority here or not - I want to know why people want to lynch me, so I can answer anything that is brought up.

gg mafia ~_~ rip town. i dont rly care who we lynch i just want this game to end bc ive stopped tryng tbh so im just throwing names out tht i have a gut feeling on but thts not evidence in the end =O but w/e town can lynch elise if they want to but shes sounding more sorry and apologetic now but idk? i give up on maf tbh elise and natty and lauren r probaly town cuz every1 i suspect is town smh. mafia/sks pls give up so game can end =o

- - - Post Merge - - -

cuz lynching noobs usually doesnt get us anywhere so we have 2 take a risk and lynch a medium-good player ~ aka u ~ for info~~~~

tom > weird survior bs role so might not b lynched
alice and epona > we for some reason believe their miller claims so ppl dont wanna lynch them
tina > super pro town did u see her long essay!! wow! =o
blueleaf> idk we can lynch him 2
jer> ppl believe his peacock claim for whatever reason so they dont want to lynch?? idk
natty> basically ur left and the most hard to read so thts y ur getting suspected~

i only think tom and tima are telling the truth and im iffy on annie and alice soooooo =o

gg mafia ~_~ rip town. i dont rly care who we lynch i just want this game to end bc ive stopped tryng tbh so im just throwing names out tht i have a gut feeling on but thts not evidence in the end =O but w/e town can lynch elise if they want to but shes sounding more sorry and apologetic now but idk? i give up on maf tbh elise and natty and lauren r probaly town cuz every1 i suspect is town smh. mafia/sks pls give up so game can end =o

- - - Post Merge - - -

cuz lynching noobs usually doesnt get us anywhere so we have 2 take a risk and lynch a medium-good player ~ aka u ~ for info~~~~

alice and epona > we for some reason believe their miller claims so ppl dont wanna lynch them
jer> ppl believe his peacock claim for whatever reason so they dont want to lynch?? idk
natty> basically ur left and the most hard to read so thts y ur getting suspected~

i only think tom and tima are telling the truth and im iffy on annie and alice soooooo =o

Please stop trying to "end" this game just because you're bored of it. Respect those who are still playing it. :)

Also, it's a shame people can't be bothered to vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You left like half the Playerlist out. lol

Please stop trying to "end" this game just because you're bored of it. Respect those who are still playing it. :)

Also, it's a shame people can't be bothered to vote.

jer who do u want 2 lynch? will we go for the elise lynch???!! its either her or no lynch tbh. same situation in majoras! =o

- - - Post Merge - - -

You left like half the Playerlist out. lol
i said "medium - strong players" so not the easy lynches

I know you're joking. That doesn't mean it isn't annoying. :)

I don't really care if there's enough for majority here or not - I want to know why people want to lynch me, so I can answer anything that is brought up.
Because some of us are willing to lynch people for information. But obviously people just aren't voting.

I'm disappointed with how Day 2 ended up to be, if we don't reach majority then rip Town

Wow rude so Cory and Lauren aren't medium - strong players? So offensive omg

whoops i forgot them
sry im on mobile pls forgive me (and im tired) i was naming people who i cod remember lmao.

Because some of us are willing to lynch people for information. But obviously people just aren't voting.

I'm disappointed with how Day 2 ended up to be, if we don't reach majority then rip Town

If that's the sole reason you would lynch someone, you can be damn sure the person that people want to vote is going to have a problem with that - regardless of their alignment.

ppl dont wanna lynch lauren cuz they think she would be too obvious as mafia soo. idk abt cory

I don't know if I'm exactly comfortable revealing that because I'd like to keep it secret as long as I can, but if it comes to where I have to claim, so be it.

What's the harm in claiming the name of it since it doesn't expose bleen/green/etc.

Back