• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Ok so I've read through, it looks like people are going for the Jeremy thing? Ok, Jeremy would have been such an easy target to frame at this point, killing minties for mafia is such a thing, they knocked out a strong player, a player of which is a doctor... The framing Jeremy would have been a bonus for them. Obviously, the doctor shot was lucky but lucky for them, not us.

Now, I don't and cannot get anything on anyone as most people are talking about Jeremy..

Most people are talking about elise, silly. Pretty much everyone has said I'm probably town, which is why it was a bad frame. If it was a frame at all... but I mean it was kind of a no-brainer to kill Minties, I was expecting it.

Okay, we're going absolutely nowhere and I'm actually fricking alive on Day 2 so I want to make the most of it before it's too late. I'm half-tempted to just copy & paste my 1,600 word user notes document up here and let you all tear it apart. But that's too simple so: who does everyone actually suspect? Genuinely. I don't care if it's a name that has been thrown around a lot, or one that everyone is passing over, just throw some names out here guys a let's see what we can do with them.

Mainly, I want to hear from these players:

Alice
alise
Dolby
JellofishXD
Jeremy
Lauren
Natty
Tom

Even if you're vocal, I just feel like I don't know what you lot are thinking and I know you have more potential, so share your most up to date thoughts! I'm not asking for a full-blown case, just wants on your mind. Ready? Go go go go go!! If you're not on my list, I still want to hear from you. :)

I honestly think it is alise she is making little effort to help town and is using ****ty evidence if she even decides to use them. You can't bring irc mafia into forum mafia, they are 2 totally different things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, she keeps saying that she is improving her gameplay, but i am not seeing any improvement. The parrot "pun" doesn't help her case either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, add Cory to that list.

Oh I didn't even see this before making my post lol

Okay, we're going absolutely nowhere and I'm actually fricking alive on Day 2 so I want to make the most of it before it's too late. I'm half-tempted to just copy & paste my 1,600 word user notes document up here and let you all tear it apart. But that's too simple so: who does everyone actually suspect? Genuinely. I don't care if it's a name that has been thrown around a lot, or one that everyone is passing over, just throw some names out here guys a let's see what we can do with them.

Alice
alise
Dolby
JellofishXD
Jeremy
Lauren
Natty
Tom

Even if you're vocal, I just feel like I don't know what you lot are thinking and I know you have more potential, so share your most up to date thoughts! I'm not asking for a full-blown case, just wants on your mind. Ready? Go go go go go!! If you're not on my list, I still want to hear from you. :)

hello

I'll try to post all my thoughts if I get back home in time to use my iPad, because I cannot stand using my phone on TBT. Hopefully I can get home before 12AM

i think elise and harry r skum and im too tired to repeat crap i said earlier about them but harrys been avoiding the thread (or hes too busy w/ hw but he has time 2 play irc mafia and play showdown with me) and oddly he only comes on when i just call him out. maybe they notify him in skum chat????!!!!

tina post ur essay plz

Still suspecting alise, I'd like to hear from Jellofish first before I decide what I think about them. Dolby is also pretty fishy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oh I thought I put Harry in my post? I guess I accidentally deleted it oops

Still suspecting alise, I'd like to hear from Jellofish first before I decide what I think about them. Dolby is also pretty fishy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oh I thought I put Harry in my post? I guess I accidentally deleted it oops

didnt you just say you got town reads from elise
why are you changing all of a sudden

Alice
alise
Dolby
JellofishXD
Jeremy
Lauren
Natty
Tom

I don't actually even know, I'm my getting reads on anyone right now and I don't know why, I keep reading over but nothing looks overly sucpious right now. I have a feeling minties died because she ruffled some feathers about the People who voted Ryan and started *****ing, but that's an idea from a quote I pulled.

I said I was reaction-testing numdum

i remember you saying that but i thought you were reaction testing something else..i dont see how you saying you thought she was town is reaction testing, but ok.
we should probably decide on a lynch since like 4 of the players are brits and some others are in australia so it will probably just be americans for a few hours

i remember you saying that but i thought you were reaction testing something else..i dont see how you saying you thought she was town is reaction testing, but ok.
we should probably decide on a lynch since like 4 of the players are brits and some others are in australia so it will probably just be americans for a few hours
I thought alise would say something like "finally a sensible person" like she sometimes does on the IRC. Not really reaction-testing but not a lot of people were talking so ya.

Of course I am suspicious of alise because she ignored my direct question to her twice so far.

I had noticed she's not been answering your question.

Is there anyone else who sticks out to you, Jer?

Should I say my role name? I don't really know because scum could target me because it was a blue role last bird mafia

Seeing as you've already said this much you might as well go for it, Dolby. You've already made yourself a target just by revealing that much.

You know, I really think we should have everyone say what role / bird name they are. Not whether it's blue or green or what, but just the name would help. Anyone else agree?

Back