Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

Well, let's steer away from that and get on with deciding the lynch.

Let's get some discussion going over this lynch; it does us no good if we just sit around! (now let everyone call me a hypocrite)

Oh, I read that one in it's entirety this morning. Amusing stuff. :D
Kind of due to one of the hosts (not FireNinja, the other one)...
----
@FireNinja1
It's kind of hard to expect a good discussion when it hasn't even been an hour yet. Maybe you could try starting it since you seem persistent on doing so.

Well, let's steer away from that and get on with deciding the lynch.

Let's get some discussion going over this lynch; it does us no good if we just sit around! (now let everyone call me a hypocrite)

Good idea. My mind is set on you. Here you are posting twice saying we need to discuss the lynch. However, you fail to actually start the discussion. You're just waiting for other names to be brought up. Instead of telling other people to start discussing, why don't you?

Good idea. My mind is set on you. Here you are posting twice saying we need to discuss the lynch. However, you fail to actually start the discussion. You're just waiting for other names to be brought up. Instead of telling other people to start discussing, why don't you?

He has a good point, Ginger.

I have homework... Hopefully I'll be done with it...

I find it more suspicious to be so eager to start pointing fingers than to try and reach out. If you're crew, the odds of trusting one person and them being on your side is relatively good. The odds of lynching a random pirate are pretty terrible.

I find it more suspicious to be so eager to start pointing fingers than to try and reach out. If you're crew, the odds of trusting one person and them being on your side is relatively good. The odds of lynching a random pirate are pretty terrible.
Alright SP, guess I will.

SirGanatar, do you realize how obvious this is? Mafia tend to look like they're contributing, early but actually not. That's what I did game one. This is exactly one of those posts. Thoughts?

Alright SP, guess I will.

SirGanatar, do you realize how obvious this is? Mafia tend to look like they're contributing, early but actually not. That's what I did game one. This is exactly one of those posts. Thoughts?

*grabs popcorn and waits for response*

Maybe you should try reading through Mini Mafia more carefully, as repeating general obvious advice is a good way of tracking scum down. You feel like your opinions are correct and unique but in a way they are just rehashed and stuff everyone knows.

Obvious, you say? As obvious as you're attempt to divert attention after raising the eyebrows of three other people, perhaps.

Back