Mafia TBT Mafia XLII: Death Note - Crusade of Murder - Canceled

If we get 15-18 players i'll shave off a few things, I'd prefer the full playerlist but nobody seems to understand???

seriously i'll open gimp and draw you guys something to explain it

Yeah replacements at most for me. Given my current state of mind and my degrading playstyle, I think it's better I sit this one out. After all I pretty much just rode on Minties' shoulders last game once Ender died.

Rip

I think I get it now tbh, but it's definitely not something that I'm used to. Should be fun though!

Death Note is on Youtube... if you guys go watch a few episode, you'll completely understand the set-up.... just sayin'

Death Note is on Youtube... if you guys go watch a few episode, you'll completely understand the set-up.... just sayin'

im busy watching scream queens bYE

- - - Post Merge - - -

watched the first ep, sort of makes sense now

Hopefully I don't get that many WoTCs because I think I played all right last game :D

Yeah replacements at most for me. Given my current state of mind and my degrading playstyle, I think it's better I sit this one out. After all I pretty much just rode on Minties' shoulders last game once Ender died.

turn it into weeaboo mafia 2

dw I'm pretty good at piggy back rides.

what happens if we don't reach the number we need?

well ness said he could start it with 15-18 players by dropping some of the roles or something but he really wants to get 21 so sometimes the starting date gets pushed back a little in hopes that a few more players will join... so we'll see.

How can I resist Death Note, the manga that set me to the dark path of loving psychological thriller and problematic stories with morally ambiguous protagonists. (aka /in)

With all this new meat I'm tempted to join in...

I'll think it over again, and if you guys really need more players I might join.

Back