• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XLII: Death Note - Crusade of Murder - Canceled

I can't play anything until like the 25th but if you're keeping the 72 hour days and starting on the 23rd consider me a replacement. I will commit to replacing I promise!

What happened to everyone? We had at least a solid 15 every time - now its just 12 of us, including newbies.

What happened to everyone? We had at least a solid 15 every time - now its just 12 of us, including newbies.

ya i think Minties scared them off... haha no really i don't know what happened it seemed like it was easy to get 18 last game and now all of a sudden we are struggling to keep 10... where is everyone ?

I think it's just the game itself that confuses and scares away players.

I doubt it, but I could be wrong. Dolby was clever enough to send invites to a lot of the people that he wanted to join his game - Sometimes an approach like that can persuade people who would otherwise overlook it. Anyways, put me up as a replacement for now - I like the theme and I like the twist it plays on regular Mafia games, provided that it is still balanced. However, not sure if I would have time to fully commit, so replacements is probably the best choice for me.

death note is lame

you're lame for not wanting to join us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are you guys signing up for obs and replacements ? we need players.... i would love to play with all of you.. i know its time consuming and if you don't have time ok, but other than that, i want to play with experienced players to help better my mafia game.

ya i think Minties scared them off... haha no really i don't know what happened it seemed like it was easy to get 18 last game and now all of a sudden we are struggling to keep 10... where is everyone ?

I don't scare the children, come on now.

I drive the bus.

you're lame for not wanting to join us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why are you guys signing up for obs and replacements ? we need players.... i would love to play with all of you.. i know its time consuming and if you don't have time ok, but other than that, i want to play with experienced players to help better my mafia game.

Would you rather have a bunch of slightly busy players be inactive part of the days, contributing in bursts and get lynched off meta only for us to realize they were legit busy?

Alright I'll actually be /in so long as you're sticking to starting on the 23rd and having 72 hour days. Not sure how that's gonna go later on in the game, and I have a lot of thoughts about how it'll cause things to go down on tbt: people will go inactive further down the game when there's less players, mafia will likely get rid of vocal players first anyways, mafia has a whole 72 hours to perform recovery tactics if they're a candidate for lynching, etc. But then again eeeey 72 hours I can probably get in at least some point during the first day despite being busy af.

tbh i don't think we're going to get 21 players at this point. I think i'll just let Sataric host his game while I host the newbie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as good of a set up I made this, its probably going to need to sit on the back burner.

Back