• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XLII: Death Note - Crusade of Murder - Canceled

hey sorry ness im not hoping in on this game, the set up is too overwhelming for me rn cuz school and i will end up being inactive

so /obs

Last edited:
tbh i don't think we're going to get 21 players at this point. I think i'll just let Sataric host his game while I host the newbie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as good of a set up I made this, its probably going to need to sit on the back burner.

> implying you'll actually get noobs

Don't feel bad Ness, I wrote an epic GoT mafia a year ago, but I needed like 30 players and that doesn't happen on TBT anymore. I just keep it in my mafia folder because maybe I'll use parts of it someday (':

Don't feel bad Ness, I wrote an epic GoT mafia a year ago, but I needed like 30 players and that doesn't happen on TBT anymore. I just keep it in my mafia folder because maybe I'll use parts of it someday (':

I thought that's what this one was?

tbh i don't think we're going to get 21 players at this point. I think i'll just let Sataric host his game while I host the newbie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as good of a set up I made this, its probably going to need to sit on the back burner.

Are you sure about this, Ness? I could sign /in if that would bring the player counter to an acceptable number. Honestly, my own game was also designed for a large number of people but would technically work with lower numbers as well I suppose. I need you to make a clear-cut decision on how to proceed with this. Cheers.

Do what Dolby did and send PM invites lol. Also if people are not signing up for inactivity, the days are going to be 72 hours. All you have to do at night is send a PM and if you don't find a way to do that (which takes a minute) it's your fault.

I talked to a few of my friends today and they said they'd be willing to try it if that affects your decision at all Ness.

I talked to a few of my friends today and they said they'd be willing to try it if that affects your decision at all Ness.

I think this sounds great. Ness, don't give up on this game that you have worked hard on. I think it's okay to wait a few more days for additional sign-ups, and for interest to grow. Don't let the pressure of hosting get to you.

Would I be allowed to answer mechanics and theory questions for my friend outside of the thread?

Yes.

Also in all honesty i'm not really feeling too motivated to do anything besides school atm, but if this gets enough sign ups then i'll go ahead and host this.

Before you decide on anything, sleep on it :) Sounds like you're having a rough day, so I hope things get better D:

Hmmm well okay, I'll /in since it seems like you're short of your target. Don't give me too much of a hectic role please though ^^;; Ahahaha...

i don't really think i want to host this really, but a micro nub game i can have time to host. My math/spanish classes are in jeopardy of failing right now, so i think i want to focus more on that before i come back to here.

I hope you get your grades up Ness... if there's any way we can help let us know... and i would love to play this sometime so don't forget about it but school comes first.

Back