Mafia TBT Mafia XLII: Death Note - Crusade of Murder - Canceled

This game looks fun, and I'd like to join, but I think it'd be best if I didn't lol

Good luck in advance to town :lemon:

ya i was thinking the same thing Dolby and i was thinking maybe trying to recruit new players from other parts of the forum but then theres always the chance they won't take it seriously or become inactive and all that bs.

ya i was thinking the same thing Dolby and i was thinking maybe trying to recruit new players from other parts of the forum but then theres always the chance they won't take it seriously or become inactive and all that bs.
+this game is even more confusing, i feel like outing cos im rlly busy and i dont have time to think as much but ill see

Hell no.
/obvs
The confusion is real.
Also I'm salty at the laws of probability right now so excuse me.

tbh I don't know why this is confusing: Whats confusing about all this?

I think I know b/c I looked up a few of the characters in the role list, but I don't think people realize what exactly Kira are and how to get rid of them and how the Death Notes play into this.

Also, Death Notes are 1 time uses, right?

Ok, I'll try to make a better explanation

Death notes are basically items that allow players to kill one player each night and can be "transferred" in the ways described in the OP. The deathnotes are not allowed to be held by town-aligned "Anti-Kira" players, but can be held by all other players. Anti-Kira players will destroy any deathnotes that they obtain. The goal of the town is to destroy all of the deathnotes by obtaining and destroying them. They can acquire deathnotes by voting for lynched scum or by killing a Kira member at night who has a deathnote. The Kira group is trying to eliminate the Anti-Kira group and can kill them using their deathnotes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I know b/c I looked up a few of the characters in the role list, but I don't think people realize what exactly Kira are and how to get rid of them and how the Death Notes play into this.

Also, Death Notes are 1 time uses, right?

Deathnotes can be used once per night

Ok, I'll try to make a better explanation

Death notes are basically items that allow players to kill one player each night and can be "transferred" in the ways described in the OP. The deathnotes are not allowed to be held by town-aligned "Anti-Kira" players, but can be held by all other players. Anti-Kira players will destroy any deathnotes that they obtain. The goal of the town is to destroy all of the deathnotes by obtaining and destroying them. They can acquire deathnotes by voting for lynched scum or by killing a Kira member at night who has a deathnote. The Kira group is trying to eliminate the Anti-Kira group and can kill them using their deathnotes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deathnotes can be used once per night

�������������������� good **** go౦ԁ ****�� thats ✔ some good����**** right����th �� ere������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ�� ���� ��НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Kira consists of anyone who isn't a Shinigami or Anti-Kira, right?

*can be Kira.

You're only considered "kira" whenever you have a Death Note, but you're still of the anti kira factional group.

tbh I don't know why this is confusing: Whats confusing about all this?

maybe they haven't seen the anime so they don't really know what your talking about...

Death Notes are a notebook with killing power so its gonna be an item in this mafia game that can be transferred from person to person and then depending on your role is what will happen if and when you get one of the Death Notes. Kira pretty much just means "killer" but you can be either be a good killer or a bad killer. the Shinigami are god/demon like characters where the Death Note notebooks came from and have special abilities... its not that complicated if you've seen the anime, and it seems really fun actually.

*can be Kira.

You're only considered "kira" whenever you have a Death Note, but you're still of the anti kira factional group.
You mean still of the kira factional group? Cause otherwise it seems like the Death Note would get destroyed.

So do Light and Misa play any special role, or are they basically just named potential Kira?

You mean still of the kira factional group? Cause otherwise it seems like the Death Note would get destroyed.

So do Light and Misa play any special role, or are they basically just named potential Kira?

oh right, yes kira factional group.

i'll go ahead and say this much: Light begins with the death note.

oh right, yes kira factional group.

i'll go ahead and say this much: Light begins with the death note.

Well DUH ! thats how the whole thing starts...

*** come on guys don't just join the obs.... play it will be fun and it will make a lot more sense when you get your role and you know what to do with it... come on please....... pretty please..... pretty please TOM.

this better happen i binge watched Death Note in two days just for this you fuks.

Last edited:
Back