• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Mafia were fine and what not until tsun messed it up, back to being a doctor for you tsun.

Secret: Jerermy is always cocky in Mafia. :)

but I love him for it

still my favourite thing hahaha i laughed

nFEFjvJ.jpg

It's funny. Tsundere outed me in the thread, I raged and then they PM'd me in the irc with a "join us or we kill you attitude". That pissed me off, so I spent the next few hours essentially finding out who town was by asking about masks. (I asked if I should kill Jer and Tsundere quickly said no without a reason, so that's how I deduced that Jer was scum and they told me Tina was).

They told me I could kill SP after lynching elise, so I knew SP wasn't mafia. I PM'd SP immediately and told him everything in PM and this mother ****er laughs and says they're working with scum because himand Lauren are lovers. I then told VD everythin because I was hoping to find one trustworthy person.

SP only joined town because Tsundere outed that he was a lover in irc by accident otherwise he would have killed me and helped mafia. Glad we all won, but SP you're a ****lord.

Someone didn't listen to me when I said multiple times not to tell you. :D

And see, I knew you couldn't be trusted. My example isn't consistent with how the role actually worked, but close enough.

"She will do whatever it takes to win, which may involve killing you in the end to make the game last longer. That's why I warned you not to tell her."

Lesson is, listen to your team!

Someone didn't listen to me when I said multiple times not to tell you. :D

And see, I knew you couldn't be trusted. My example isn't consistent with how the role actually worked, but close enough.

"She will do whatever it takes to win, which may involve killing you in the end to make the game last longer. That's why I warned you not to tell her."

Lesson is, listen to your team!

Actually the lesson here is don't be a jerk to the serial killer haha. I was more than willing to win with whoever, you guys just had a really bad attitude. Oh well, it's done now :)

Actually the lesson here is don't be a jerk to the serial killer haha. I was more than willing to win with whoever, you guys just had a really bad attitude. Oh well, it's done now :)

sorry i didnt want to come across with an attitude lol. but yeah since i had already told you i was mafia and jer didn't 100% trust you he was like "we need to kill her" because he wanted you to kill you as soon as he found out you were clockmaker lol. so it was either help or jer wants to kill you =( i was looking for clockmaker anyway as i said it many times in my posts, though when nick came up to me and asked me to post that you were clockmaker (at the time i didnt know he was survivor/lover) so i posted it to gain his trust. oh well

What do you mean "you guys"

I don't even know what you're referring to because I didn't talk to you once during the game.

What do you mean "you guys"

I don't even know what you're referring to because I didn't talk to you once during the game.
i told her tht u wanted her dead. didnt say your name specifically but i said one of my teammates wants you dead ~_~

Back