• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

It's funny. Tsundere outed me in the thread, I raged and then they PM'd me in the irc with a "join us or we kill you attitude". That pissed me off, so I spent the next few hours essentially finding out who town was by asking about masks. (I asked if I should kill Jer and Tsundere quickly said no without a reason, so that's how I deduced that Jer was scum and they told me Tina was).

They told me I could kill SP after lynching elise, so I knew SP wasn't mafia. I PM'd SP immediately and told him everything in PM and this mother ****er laughs and says they're working with scum because himand Lauren are lovers. I then told VD everythin because I was hoping to find one trustworthy person.

SP only joined town because Tsundere outed that he was a lover in irc by accident otherwise he would have killed me and helped mafia. Glad we all won, but SP you're a ****lord.

It's funny. Tsundere outed me in the thread, I raged and then they PM'd me in the irc with a "join us or we kill you attitude". That pissed me off, so I spent the next few hours essentially finding out who town was by asking about masks. (I asked if I should kill Jer and Tsundere quickly said no without a reason, so that's how I deduced that Jer was scum and they told me Tina was).

They told me I could kill SP after lynching elise, so I knew SP wasn't mafia. I PM'd SP immediately and told him everything in PM and this mother ****er laughs and says they're working with scum because himand Lauren are lovers. I then told VD everythin because I was hoping to find one trustworthy person.

SP only joined town because Tsundere outed that he was a lover in irc by accident otherwise he would have killed me and helped mafia. Glad we all won, but SP you're a ****lord.

I thought you would switch back to helping mafia too? I actually only went to tsundere after you confirmed to me they were mafia. After I saw that you two were talking about killing Lauren, I knew instantly that the best chance we had of surviving was working with scum, and I thought you'd be on board as well. I didn't know you were so mad at Tsundere, lol.

It all worked out in the end, though thanks to Tsundere's mistake. :)

So Kiss, steal from Harry please. I want to see Harry accuse Dad, so it might be worth keeping him alive. Though if he grows to be more of a threat we could kill him. Though I feel like it's likely he will be protected - so either 2 KP on Lauren, or we kill Minties and Dad.

SEEEE :D
Despite elise not knowing how her mask EVEN WORKED.. her redirections were actually helpful. thanks bae.

shoutout to minties for trusting me this morning and told me all the details about being blackmailed by mafia
further shoutouts to nick and lauren for forming a last minute alliance with me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALIC EIM SORYY ;-;

HOLLLAAAAA #BESTALLIANCE
LAUREN AND SP #BESTLOVERS

I thought you would switch back to helping mafia too? I actually only went to tsundere after you confirmed to me they were mafia. After I saw that you two were talking about killing Lauren, I knew instantly that the best chance we had of surviving was working with scum, and I thought you'd be on board as well. I didn't know you were so mad at Tsundere, lol.

After you PM'd me that back, I went -_- and I was just going to name all the mafia in the thread and kill you or lauren LOL

YOU STILL THOUGHT I COULDVE BEEN MAFIA THO LOL

But yay c:

NightoftheThirdDay_zps5e555c12.png

With the frantic shouting near the middle of the day, suspicion fell on tsundere. Town was stirred into a frenzy by this, and as the crowds' fury grew, so did tsundere's panic. It was when they started throwing debris at her that she started to run. tsundere had almost made it to the gate when a 4x4 plank hit the back of tsundere's head. Town descended upon the unconscious body and beat it to death.

tsundere the Mafia Goon surprised nobody. They were holding a Don Gero Mask which is now destroyed.

Night three will end in 32 hours, at 1AM on August 18th, or when all actions are in.
I told you to watch out for her.
and the game ended?

Back