• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Put in my vote for Justin. From the evidence Oath has presented, either Justin is framing Murray or is allied with Murray. Either way, it means that Justin is scum. Last night in the IRC, the topic of lynching Murray was brought up. Justin was questioning saying "Why would we lynch Murray?" and things of the sort. The amount of effort he is putting into the game is strange and off-putting. If you look at his posts, which are usually filled with much logical reasoning, there is almost none now. A vote for Justin is a vote for Justin. His name is red for a reason!

hmm

Not opposed to lynching Dolby today if he doesn't start talking and convincing us he's inno, I think he's a more dangerous target than Murray right now. But something been bothering me and it's Superpenguin. He's been pretty quiet this game, not really that overbearing and aggressive little pain he normally is. The only person he's really attacked at all this game was BlueLeaf. And to quote him from a conversation, "I've been talking more through PMs than through the thread." That's quite the change up from his usual act. If I was green, I'd be a little more willing to believe that. Except the only time Superpenguin is ever quiet in a mafia game is when he's red.

Sadly as much as I'd like to build a more concrete post, nothing's seemingly out of the ordinary for him other than a behavior change. As scum he continued act pro-town, but less so that usual.

Kuma claimed detective in IRC.

[18:24] <Kuma> I, IRC Detective Firenze, must step up to the case.

SP has been quiet, but I think I'd have to agree with Trundle that Justin is scum. I haven't really posted much, but I have observed that Justin's behavior is unsual. My vote hasn't been determined, but the evidence against him suggests that he is scum. Hopefully someone will shed some more light on this before I cast my vote.

SP has been quiet, but I think I'd have to agree with Trundle that Justin is scum. I haven't really posted much, but I have observed that Justin's behavior is unsual. My vote hasn't been determined, but the evidence against him suggests that he is scum. Hopefully someone will shed some more light on this before I cast my vote.

I think this is a little more par for the course for Justin. He's been more quiet in most games, even as town. With hardly anyone posting, including our strong players, I really doubt many of us can get a post analysis going. I'm convinced Superpenguin is scummier than Justin, especially since he's not talking and he's not refuting my point. :/ He simply responded with "Oh Tom's post?" when it was pointed out in the IRC. I'm a little more used to him raising hell when accused as town.

I think it's important to work out the source of the deaths. Vigilantes only have one shot, so if you used your shot last night please come clean. We won't judge you for shooting town; but it could be key in determining whether or not there has been an information leak.

Hi guys I killed Jeremy.

Back