• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

What the ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait when did Waffles try to make me look like scum? Lolwut

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town did a good job last game, I just liked bugging you qts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't quote you for some reason

Bah in irc I thought we would lynch you if you are interest with oath's role bah

Gurl you did what now. Who'd you give it to, Horus?

No, I gave it to someone I trusted and it never crossed my mind once that he would brag to someone alive in the game. Especially since he wasn't playing the game and never had interest in Mafia. I didn't see any of this coming & obviously that wasn't my intention. I really do feel bad that me giving away the link to someone, almost ruined the game for another Mafia player. I really do.

EDIT: implying I don't trust Horus, yeah. 8D wuuuuuuuuuuuv u.

Something I just wanted to clear up: I don't really get why people say I cheated to get modkilled. He already knew I was Mafia, because of conflicting roleclaims and the way I hesitated when I first roleclaimed, as he said, and there was no possible defence I could have made because of the way the game was set up and what I chose to roleclaim as. You guys only saw a little piece of our entire conversation where I confessed I was Mafia, but nothing leading up to that. I dragged it on ( that I was Town ) for as long as I could but he told me I was getting lynched Day 2 for sure, which I even warned them about in the Mafia chat. I was caught, plain & simple. It was his own choice though to post the screenshot because he thought it was ok by the rules, which got him + I modkilled in the end. As far as I knew, I was just going to get lynched.

When he told me he was going to post a screenshot after, I knew he would get modkilled and didn't warn him it was against the rules. Yeah, that part is true.

Last edited:
No, I gave it to someone I trusted and it never crossed my mind once that he would brag to someone alive in the game. Especially since he wasn't playing the game and never had interest in Mafia. I didn't see any of this coming & obviously that wasn't my intention. I really do feel bad that me giving away the link to someone, almost ruined the game for another Mafia player. I really do.

And this is why I never give out the Mafia link despite how many times people who I would otherwise trust, ask me to. It removes the issue of trust and just causes fewer problems overall.

1x10_Pier_Pressure_(42).png

And that's why you never share the mafia links

Last edited:
Back