• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Simple, it's her way of getting them out of the public eye. She dies and flips scum, and we don't look at the people she brought up for lynch since we'd assume that they're just something she brought up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- On the topic of phishing, I'm sure its no coincidence that blues have been dying left right and centre, so this leads me to believe that mafia has links to someone collecting the roles so no matter what role I am telling my role to the five or something people who have asked is just helping the mafia narrow down who is what role, and thus eliminate all the blues

bsMURuG.png

Oh, is this your defense? Are you accusing me of scum? That's what you're doing? Try harder Murray. Actually play the game. At least people like Kit are trying. You're just floating around, not even trying. You claim you know a vigilante yet you won't say who it is. SURE LET'S NOT TRY AND SEE IF THEY CLAIMED SOMETHING TO YOU AND SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO ME.

Okay
If iLoveYou modkilled herself to protect the rest of her weak/inactive scum team, why would she mention them for first day lynch? I don't understand sorry

To try and deflect blame off them.

Still waiting on Veteran claims.

Simple, it's her way of getting them out of the public eye. She dies and flips scum, and we don't look at the people she brought up for lynch since we'd assume that they're just something she brought up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, is this your defense? Are you accusing me of scum? That's what you're doing? Try harder Murray. Actually play the game. At least people like Kit are trying. You're just floating around, not even trying. You claim you know a vigilante yet you won't say who it is. SURE LET'S NOT TRY AND SEE IF THEY CLAIMED SOMETHING TO YOU AND SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO ME.

I've explained many times that I dont have a counter claim for you - the one that I thought I had I only thought because you didn't give me correct information on what had been claimed the first time... You can keep arguing this if you want but I'll just explain it the same way as I have until you understand.

Stop thinking that your information is the only valid stuff out there. If there was a conflict with what you had told me you would already know

Oath2Order
You have asked people for roleclaims and you have received 19 roles overall, correct? You wonder why these blue roles have been killed when you have received blue claims from people as well. According to one of our previous conversations on the irc, you have not received any veteran or detective roleclaims, which obviously means you have received at least one claim from every other blue role. If you were scum (which is most likely the case), your job to kill someone at night would be easier, since you know all these people with blue roles that you can target, and you could easily safe roleclaim.

(This is the best case I could think of. I'm sorry.)

I've explained many times that I dont have a counter claim for you - the one that I thought I had I only thought because you didn't give me correct information on what had been claimed the first time... You can keep arguing this if you want but I'll just explain it the same way as I have until you understand.

Stop thinking that your information is the only valid stuff out there. If there was a conflict with what you had told me you would already know

Let me explain this very slowly so you can ****ing understand it.

Step 1. Your person, we'll call them Bob, claims vigilante to you.
Step 2. Bob claims townie to me.
Step 3. You tell me they claimed vigilante to you.
Step 4. We find a lie.
Step 5. We intensely question the liar and react accordingly.

I don't see how this isn't obvious to you.

You don't know who claimed what to me. You don't know if I already have a claim from your person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath2Order
You have asked people for roleclaims and you have received 19 roles overall, correct? You wonder why these blue roles have been killed when you have received blue claims from people as well. According to one of our previous conversations on the irc, you have not received any veteran or detective roleclaims, which obviously means you have received at least one claim from every other blue role. If you were scum (which is most likely the case), your job to kill someone at night would be easier, since you know all these people with blue roles that you can target, and you could easily safe roleclaim.

(This is the best case I could think of. I'm sorry.)

Sorry, I didn't see this. I do have a response.

Karen said:
Hey, so I sent in my action to watch you during the night.

Should I have DarkNightMoon watch me or Ashtot? Or track someone?

Karen watched me. I told Ashtot that Karen would be watching me tonight. If I was scum, it would be extremely stupid for me to have told Ashtot that I was being watched, and then kill the person watching me.

Firstly, I was targeted last night.

Secondly, two of Day 2's lynch targets have died. This leaves us with Tom, BlueLeaf, and Kit. If any of these names are worth returning to then I think we should look at BlueLeaf first. What most put me off pushing him further for Day 2 was that he wouldn't be there to respond to questions. Plus Cory was being a pest.

oath2order said:
Dolby is easy. He's the self-proclaimed blue sniper. Just look at his user title. "Genuine bluesniper". And look at the majority of the deaths. The two watcher/trackers and the two doctors. I find this a little fascinating. Lynn, sure, we can chalk that up to a retaliation kill. But Gandalf? I doubt he'd be claiming anything. Karen? She had been getting a lot of roles from people. DNM? A lynch candidate who we all thought was scum. Why would mafia kill an obvious lynch candidate?

Has it been confirmed that DarkNightMoon was a mafia target and not a vig hit?

I want to do some reading before I comment on any of your cases, but I can see why you're focusing on those players. I'll give my thoughts on them later.

HEY, COPPER...
We kind of need you. If you find anything of interest, please try and find someone you trust who can communicate your findings to town. It would really help us if we knew who you've been investigating and what sort of results you are getting.

I'll be back on in the evening. I'll contribute something more substantial then.

I find it surprising that no one has accused me of being scum, but I suppose I'm glad that no one has. From quietly stalking this, I, as well as everyone else, have noticed that people who are under suspicion aren't really defending themselves. If they are, it's typically retaliation instead of giving substantial evidence to defend them. Sorry for the seemingly nonsensical post, but no one has even mentioned me, so I am not sure of what to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, if I need to correct a typo, do I have to make another post since editing isn't allowed?

Has it been confirmed that DarkNightMoon was a mafia target and not a vig hit?

I want to do some reading before I comment on any of your cases, but I can see why you're focusing on those players. I'll give my thoughts on them later.

No, it hasn't been confirmed. I just assumed that DNM was a mafia target.

I still think Justin is scum :p.
AND AHHHH DNM WAS BLUE I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IIITTTTTTT :D!

I think it's important to work out the source of the deaths. Vigilantes only have one shot, so if you used your shot last night please come clean. We won't judge you for shooting town; but it could be key in determining whether or not there has been an information leak.

I think it's important to work out the source of the deaths. Vigilantes only have one shot, so if you used your shot last night please come clean. We won't judge you for shooting town; but it could be key in determining whether or not there has been an information leak.

I think at this point we should assume there's been an information leak or our friend, Dolby the Bluesniper, is in with the mafia.

Back