Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

So who is doing the next big mafia game?

This would probably be better asked in the General thread, but as far as I know, BBG plans on putting up the next one. And I plan to after that.

This would probably be better asked in the General thread, but as far as I know, BBG plans on putting up the next one. And I plan to after that.

Maybe once I become less hazardous, I could host one xD

I actually have all of the main post down, I'll post it up either in a few minutes or when Day 4 in Mini Mafia III hits. Probably the first =P

I actually have all of the main post down, I'll post it up either in a few minutes or when Day 4 in Mini Mafia III hits. Probably the first =P

Ya better give me a good role Mr. BBG c;
Kidding, but I'll definitely sign up as soon as it is posted ^^

The sign-ups won't start yet, lol. We're planning on sometime near Night 4 in MM3 or something.

Could I ask that you guys wait until MM3 is done? Normally, I wouldn't, but I have the feeling that Day 5 is going to be a very dead day if they don't find any mafia between now and then. I don't want it to be completely dead :/

Oh yeah, this may be ot, but we also removed Miller and added Insane/Cold Cop (KAYLA I AM LOOKING AT YOU). We also have a third party role.

Could I ask that you guys wait until MM3 is done? Normally, I wouldn't, but I have the feeling that Day 5 is going to be a very dead day if they don't find any mafia between now and then. I don't want it to be completely dead :/

Don't worry, we'll probably just open the thread for sign-ups and not start the game until MM3 is over. It would be kind of cluttered if a game started directly after the previous :x

I've never heard of it referred by Cold Cop, but Insane Cop is generally the same as a regular Cop except their inspections come back as opposite.

P.S: Might I suggest naming them as Cold/Insane Detective instead to keep consistency with the previous Mafia games? People are used to Detective/DT.

Back