Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

For what its worth, if it is Toads, he would have claimed and had enough faith that he'd be able to get through MYLO and then LYLO (if town played optimally). So hed have to ride through two lynches.

Say toads said Chris was inno. Who would have gotten lynched? Bc if it was likely that it was either toads or chris, then outting chris like that makes sense

I see what you are saying about it doesn't clear me. However with two scum left and one getting the report on the other I would expect them to just not say anything to at least try to keep their numbers up as much as possible. There is no way that the report can be traced back to that person and so they don't lose anything by just being quiet.

And reporting innocent on your scum partner would come back quick to bite both of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess if no one actually claimed the oracle response it would incriminate silver just as much if we had known Dolby inspected him

Uttumori:
1. Zendel made a case on her trying to show how she plays as town
2. Apple claimed dt and tried to clear Uttumori as town (go big or go home? or just mere pocketing?)
3. Didn't want to vote Trundle and Zendel saying we're probably doing some wrong.

If we're gonna mislynch someone it should be her. She coasted in another game where she was mafia and survived till endgame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually maybe not. She was blocked last night. Panda didn't visit anyone. If Kat returned 3rd party, then we only have Toads left. Because I'm 99% certain that Brijade is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*returns

Ahhh I'm getting so confused about how KP works, particularly with role-blocking and then bodyguard. I get that bodyguard action takes precedence over armour, but I'm going to have to re-read the questions and answers about all that again to try and wrap my head around it.

How possible is it mafia looked at their options and decided sending through 1 kill only would be their best bet of survival? If they're either a) completely sussed out as remaining scum were correctly picked as Lil Silver + Uttumori, OR b) half correctly sussed with Lil Silver + a more experienced player (as that's all we have left in game) ? I can see reasoning for either scenario playing out the way we have seen. Throwing confusion into the mix would be the only hope in scenario a) but perhaps an even better risk for scenario b). For one of us who wasn't a widely-regarded suspect, trying to slip by for another day could be a really excellent move.

I still think it's Uttumori. I'm hoping it is, really, since then the game is done. If it's not, I don't think we're much worse off (please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know how to assess MYLO or LYLO) lynching her today. And then identifying GF tomorrow. Too bad Oracle won't help us much (at all, unless something bizarre happens) now, that role has been a great help.

@Amanda, you mean that the scum team sent in 1 kill only last night? Or that they will only kill 1 person tonight?

I would be okay lynching uttumori. She hasn't really done anything. She posted in some other threads but not this thread.

Uttumori:
1. Zendel made a case on her trying to show how she plays as town
2. Apple claimed dt and tried to clear Uttumori as town (go big or go home? or just mere pocketing?)
3. Didn't want to vote Trundle and Zendel saying we're probably doing some wrong.

If we're gonna mislynch someone it should be her. She coasted in another game where she was mafia and survived till endgame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually maybe not. She was blocked last night. Panda didn't visit anyone. If Kat returned 3rd party, then we only have Toads left. Because I'm 99% certain that Brijade is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*returns

Silver could've sent in all the kills tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

w/ regards to how much space we have:

night 4: 7 town, 1 third party, 1 scum (we are here)
day 5: 5 town, 1 third party, 1 scum
if we lynch correctly, GG
if not:
night 5: 4 town, 1 third party, 1 scum
day 6: 2 town, 1 third party, 1 scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly scratching my head at how maf could have 2 kp the entire game cause lowkey like if GF died d1 does that mean maf have no more kp for the rest of the game like how does this work

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly i think tmr we should lynch uttu, the next day lynch panda or toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

tht is, if uttu doesnt flip GF but seroja made a nice post earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also have another comment to make but i'll do it a minute before night ends

Silver could've sent in all the kills tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

w/ regards to how much space we have:

night 4: 7 town, 1 third party, 1 scum (we are here)
day 5: 5 town, 1 third party, 1 scum
if we lynch correctly, GG
if not:
night 5: 4 town, 1 third party, 1 scum
day 6: 2 town, 1 third party, 1 scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly scratching my head at how maf could have 2 kp the entire game cause lowkey like if GF died d1 does that mean maf have no more kp for the rest of the game like how does this work

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly i think tmr we should lynch uttu, the next day lynch panda or toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

tht is, if uttu doesnt flip GF but seroja made a nice post earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

i also have another comment to make but i'll do it a minute before night ends

is the kp related to godfather? the only possible way uttu is scum is if silver was the one who sent in the kill. but there's that thing that Kat said about silver.

is the kp related to godfather? the only possible way uttu is scum is if silver was the one who sent in the kill. but there's that thing that Kat said about silver.

i honestly have no idea unless the KP for maf is locked at 2 the entire game but thats like op

i honestly have no idea unless the KP for maf is locked at 2 the entire game but thats like op

it could be that honestly. in paper mario mafia toads had kp locked at 1. we have a lot of blue roles this game so maybe the kp is a way to balance that?

KPOzAly.jpg

For someone like, Padparadscha, life with constant fighting was hard, she was weak and very fragile, she always had good friends looking out for her. She also had skills, it was useful for the off colors. With her more things seemed possible, strategies looked more clear.

Things were always difficult. Although the Diamonds were supposedly gone, she didn?t feel completely safe. Just recently she had almost lost her life to a simple Diamond lackey it?s only a miracle that she was able to survive.

Things were so boring and the off colors have become lazy. After Blue Diamond death, their guard has gone down. Someone could easily exploited this weakness.

The more Padparadscha thought about her life and fighting the more she felt depressed, and she didn?t know why. In her deep thinking she was ambushed by a group of Diamond grunts and promptly shattered, in retrospect, these turn of events aren?t that surprising.

Padparadscha death served as a good wake up call to the rest of the rebels.

Padparadscha (Dolby), was just tired.

Town remaining: ??/??
Mafia remaining: 1/5

Players remaining: 9/20
Mafia KP: 2

You have 48 hours to pick someone to be lynched.

either mafia was gambling and only sent in one kp to frame whoever was blocked, or it's really amanda. I am so tired honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if mafia send it two kills, how do hosts decide which one to block?

either mafia was gambling and only sent in one kp to frame whoever was blocked, or it's really amanda. I am so tired honestly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RNG

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah I see what youre saying... but like odds are its just amanda, why would mafia send in only one kill? they don't have the numbers to play moves like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

last scum is uttumori.

you blocked amanda? so like why do you say this so confidently?

Back