Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Ahhhh, now I see, thanks Endless and Toads. I figured it must be obvious but I haven't played with an Oracle before so wasn't clear on how it works.

And, thanks for the catch-up on the game before. I'm still making my way through the thread, amongst unpacking duties.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad your dog is okay!!

I know you said you're claiming now to avoid us going through any BS, but why specifically *now*?

Because I'm half drunk and I didn't have the time to make reads and I'm gonna be working the next couple days, I am not Mafia and I don't want us to get side tracked off of me D3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I just quickly read the thread... we have a blackmailer ? And it was placed on Dolby ? Who sent in an Oracle action on Toads but was accidentally sent on me ? And was sent to Zane ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Abe *^

Because I'm half drunk and I didn't have the time to make reads and I'm gonna be working the next couple days, I am not Mafia and I don't want us to get side tracked off of me D3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I just quickly read the thread... we have a blackmailer ? And it was placed on Dolby ? Who sent in an Oracle action on Toads but was accidentally sent on me ? And was sent to Zane ?

Sent to Abe, but yes you got it.

Mafia lmao why kill Natty?

Based on that alone, I wanna clear the good players atm because no mafia in their right mind would kill Jester (not even as a wifom play unless theres some reason I cant think of). So just about townlocking Abe and Dolby. I have a hard time imagining Trundle as the mafia's ace though, so either Trundle actually was or Curry was maf.

We also have Ayaya/Amanda and Panda as town (unless GF). For the sake of this post though, I'm discounting GF. Karen is also Vig, and Kirby RBer.

This leaves at the minimum two mafia within this list:
Seroja
Lil Silver
Toadsworthy
Uttumori
Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Ayaya/Amanda could be GF, but I tend to think Curry is more sus

Based on that alone, I wanna clear the good players atm because no mafia in their right mind would kill Jester (not even as a wifom play unless theres some reason I cant think of). So just about townlocking Abe and Dolby. I have a hard time imagining Trundle as the mafia's ace though, so either Trundle actually was or Curry was maf.

We also have Ayaya/Amanda and Panda as town (unless GF). For the sake of this post though, I'm discounting GF. Karen is also Vig, and Kirby RBer.

Seroja
Lil Silver
Toadsworthy
Uttumori
Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Ayaya/Amanda could be GF, but I tend to think Curry is more sus

Wait why is Amanda in that list? Only Ayaya and Panda was inspected and returned town?

Wait why is Amanda in that list? Only Ayaya and Panda was inspected and returned town?
Amanda is Ayaya's replacement, isnt s- oh right she was bri ****

So it was Seroja who was Ayaya's, right? Lemme ebwop real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

We also have Ayaya/Seroja and Panda as town (unless GF). For the sake of this post though, I'm discounting GF. Karen is also Vig, and Kirby RBer.

Amanda/Bridog
Lil Silver
Toadsworthy
Uttumori
Zendel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Ayaya/Seroja could be GF, but I tend to think Curry is more sus
There

Toads I null read, on one hand I still feel like he got Rose Roleblockerish earlier D1, but on the other hand I still dont like that **** I was talking about in my first post and then also toad's saying Trundle's too smart to make a slip like that felt really off to me too. Also hes on both Qwerty's and my list, and Trundle acted really weird when Ayaya questioned him about Toads in my first 5.
Still the same as here, I didnt really pay attention to his D3 posts yet bc I was trying to wrap my head around this whole blackmail thing and what was going on

Still the same as here, I didnt really pay attention to his D3 posts yet bc I was trying to wrap my head around this whole blackmail thing and what was going on

Ya I can't even wrap my head around the communication with the votes invites thing rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unvotes thing *^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait so.. blackmailer got Dolby ? But he's allowed 100 post cause the mix up ? Right ?

@Panda Yup!

Also reading back, Toads N2 play was terrible (specifically didnt like the "giving it 50%" part. I'd imagine anyone who felt that bogged by irl would ask for a replacement.) Shifting Toads to slight scum lean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Panda or more accurately, he was allowed 1 post that had 100 characters in it

Yup, or more accurately, Amanda is Bri. Seroja and Amanda replaced Ayaya and Bri respectively.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Amanda, when you get the chance, what are your thoughts on the game thus gar?

My thoughts : this game is ****ing ****ed. Between the number of players, the theme (which seems cool but I know less about SU than I did about Paper Mario lol), the new roles, and my trying to keep track of player names (is kermit Karen??), I'm trying to recall why I thought volunteering to replace /in was a good idea.. but it's lovely to see so many familiar people here all in the one game, so I'll roll with it.

I've been jumping between the most recent posts and the beginning of the game, I'm over halfway into D1 right now, y'all sure did chatter a lot.

Thoughts about roles :

Town/neutral third party :
Kat/Arstotzkan (cbf linking posts + including explanations rn sorry but I'll expand in my reads post when I'm up to writing that)
KermitTea

(Very slight) townlean :
Endless

Null :
Seroja (replacing Ayaya)
Zendel
Uttumori
Panda
Kirby

Scumlean :
Toads

My thoughts : this game is ****ing ****ed. Between the number of players, the theme (which seems cool but I know less about SU than I did about Paper Mario lol), the new roles, and my trying to keep track of player names (is kermit Karen??), I'm trying to recall why I thought volunteering to replace /in was a good idea.. but it's lovely to see so many familiar people here all in the one game, so I'll roll with it.

I've been jumping between the most recent posts and the beginning of the game, I'm over halfway into D1 right now, y'all sure did chatter a lot.

Thoughts about roles :

Town/neutral third party :
Kat/Arstotzkan (cbf linking posts + including explanations rn sorry but I'll expand in my reads post when I'm up to writing that)
KermitTea

(Very slight) townlean :
Endless

Null :
Seroja (replacing Ayaya)
Zendel
Uttumori
Panda
Kirby

Scumlean :
Toads

If possible can I get a reason behind these reads?, No pressure take your time!

Back