Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

oooh wow, this is utter chaos, I feel like i should roleclaim just to clear things up for you guys but from what i see, roleclaiming is for set lynches only

I don't want u to roleclaim, I want u to put in effort and show us that u are townsided. Right now u're not helping because ur actions are convincing us that u are not town.

But yes unless ur the dt

@Dolby so if Apple flips mafia are you going to think Uttumori is mafia GF ? and if Apple flips town are what are you going to think of Uttumori ?

Putting my vote back on Trundle. If he's maf, I don't want them to blitz vote a townie, and he has three votes on him

@Dolby so if Apple flips mafia are you going to think Uttumori is mafia GF ? and if Apple flips town are what are you going to think of Uttumori ?

Uttumori is either horrible town or the GF if Trundle flips town, but we shouldn't be GF hunting somebody who has an inno inspect on him unless a. there are two maf left and one is gf or b. it's lylo. If Apple flips maf, I'm mildly inclined to think that Uttu is town, but it is WIFOM really, and pretty much a 50/50 to if he's maf or town in that situation given the timing of Apple's claim

oooh wow, this is utter chaos, I feel like i should roleclaim just to clear things up for you guys but from what i see, roleclaiming is for set lynches only

Don't roleclaim until some mins before day end/ you're being pressured very hard. Please show us that you're town by posting your thoughts.

If he's mafia, why would he choose Uttumori to fake a town inspect? What do u think?

Because Uttu was the most useless among us (if he's town), and he would be the easiest to pocket to endgame. If he's maf, it's a go big or go home play to try to get two maf to emulate confirmed town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't roleclaim until some mins before day end/ you're being pressured very hard. Please show us that you're town by posting your thoughts.

Kirby, in your view, who is the scum team?

Because Uttu was the most useless among us (if he's town), and he would be the easiest to pocket to endgame. If he's maf, it's a go big or go home play to try to get two maf to emulate confirmed town

- - - Post Merge - - -

how is he the easiest to pocket when Uttumori is sus to a lot of us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Already told you who I think is scum in my reads. I still don't know the 2 scum. Maybe one of them is Curry?

I know I said that I might vote apple because of his little scum slip but seeing his reads/claim changed my mind and I think we're all making a very big mistake

how is he the easiest to pocket when Uttumori is sus to a lot of us.

Let me put it this way, Uttumori is a noob and will likely follow whoever gets him off the lynch, because "obviously the mafia would be happy to get me lynched right?" And said noob will not question it that their savior does not die, because in their eyes they're practically confirmed town. And when it gets to LYLO, the rest of the town is voting for Uttumori's savior, grr bad. Uttu votes a town member, and bam, maj is hit. Town loses. This is what I think would be going through a scum Trundle's head if he decided to pocket a town Uttumori

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gtg for half and hour

Okay, lots to catch up on, my apologies for being gone all day. Shouldn't happen again. Catching up starting at #1231 (Seroja's post)

Pointing out that with #1231, there is no Apple/Seroja team. If one is Mafia, the other is almost certainly Town. I'm sure that was already pointed out at some point, though.

I kinda want to believe it, theyre either telling the truth or theyre just very smart maf
Why do you choose to believe these claims rather than Kermit's claim?

This continued skepticism persists in your #1241. Why say you want to believe the claims of the NON-TOWN ROLES, and yet as soon as somebody claims a Town role, you immediately jump onto it? It's almost like you want to shove the Third-Party claims to the side and question a completely different claim instead. At least Kermit has a chance of being Town, compared to those two with ZERO chance of being Town.

@Seroja's #1276 - Jester is most certainly a threat. Just not an immediate one.

All your town leans are really experienced players though (besides brijade), do you think you may be biased because they are better at acting town when they are scum? I feel like you are counting them out of the picture pretty easily. I town lean some of them too, but I'm still weary that they could be pulling the wool over our eyes. Especially Dolby
I feel like that's the point at being better at playing Town as Mafia, though? The point is to get Town-Leans from others, not sit and have said Leans questioned because that player is experienced. I don't agree with some of Seroja's reads, but I still think the logic behind them is sound.

APPARENT? so apparent that you didnt see it and couldnt find it so you needed to ask someone else to point it out to you ? WHO other than Apple do you think is scum ? since you avoided it twice now ill ask again.... ????
This feels like a very awkward post. It doesn't have any actual pressure to it, like you'd think someone would have in a post responding to someone completely avoiding your questions. It almost feels like a "hey, you need to get your Scum-Leans out there or else you're gonna end up lynched" kind of deal, and makes me believe that if Uttumori is Mafia, so is Panda.

Apple's claim in #1323 puts a big wrench into things for Today...I wonder if Byngo lied about there being an Oracle report at all to try and get lynched before she got screwed over? Not a huge chance for that, but it's something to think about, since I'm not convinced there's an Oracle AND a Detective. It's a tough call to make, honestly, but I don't want to back off just because Apple is a role that could find Mafia more easily than anybody else.

I already kinda answered it, i guess my scumleans would be byngo, kerm, apple and kat without much reason
Doesn't this literally go all the way back to RQs? What's even happening right now?

dunno wether to believe u or not

i'll wait for glorious leaders judgement

- - - Post Merge - - -

(dolby)
Dolby doesn't run the Town, sorry bud.

In all seriousness, the amount of work that Panda is doing to put susses on confirmed town bothers me.
What about Uttumori, then? Do you think Panda and Uttumori could be a team based on their nearly parallel agendas?

so instead we lynch our Detective who was telling the truth and actually investigated the GF possibly ?
Yo do realize that if Apple is telling the truth that the chance of Uttumori being Mafia plummets, right? You're treating this is if Uttumori is definitely Godfather if Apple is Detective, which is very shady.

Note that I don't think Uttumori is Town. I want to see how things play out to make my thoughts certain on him. I 100% agree with Dolby that Apple is a better lynch, since that tells us more about the game as a whole.

Based on what I've caught up on, my top Mafia-Leans are currently Uttumori and Panda, with a lesser Lean on Apple. I hold a strong belief that Uttumori and Panda are a team based on their actions Today (and their very strange interactions from earlier).

i think a better choice is to allow the oracle to send trundles alignment to someone. since the oracle has an extra life, it doesn't matter if maf identify who the oracle is. even if maf double their kill on them, im assuming their vision is still sent to someone. only problem is if it's sent to a maf member

i guess i am forgetting about a maf roleblocker but didn't consider it cuz it's not in crys list

Current scum team is Panda/Apple/Curry and I honestly don't know for the last one. Panda has been trying desperately to get the lynch off of Apple and been screaming that Uttumori is obvious mafia. Apple due to slip and his claim not fitting into the rolelist. Curry due to weird play but could just be him being inactive. I actually think that there's a possibility that Kirby is doing a AoT on us, based on the Uttumori vote, but that could mean Kat scum as well. Best person to fit into the last slot is Toads or Zendal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess i am forgetting about a maf roleblocker but didn't consider it cuz it's not in crys list

Maf RBer doesn't exist, only town Rber

Back