• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Sign-up Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be weird for a new player to join orrr
been wanting to join for long since I've become addicted to playing werewolf with friends lol

edit: might observe for now and join when I've gotten the gist of the gameplay 👀

Last edited:
been wanting to join for long since I've become addicted to playing werewolf with friends lol

edit: might observe for now and join when I've gotten the gist of the gameplay 👀
You're more than welcome to join! The regulars here are a pretty inclusive crowd when we're not arguing with each other. If you're familiar with werewolf, you've already got a pretty decent grasp on how to play. Otherwise I'll go ahead and put you down as an observer for the time being :)

I would strongly encourage you to play. You'd get the hang of things much faster playing rather than spectating.

You're more than welcome to join! The regulars here are a pretty inclusive crowd when we're not arguing with each other. If you're familiar with werewolf, you've already got a pretty decent grasp on how to play. Otherwise I'll go ahead and put you down as an observer for the time being :)
I would strongly encourage you to play. You'd get the hang of things much faster playing rather than spectating.
dhkahd yeah okay you guys have a point, might as well try and fail than try later i guess

/in

Ok we went over my expectations of 17 but cool, I dunno if I’d be jazzed about 25 or more but I’ll extend it until the end of the day tomorrow

Reactions: tae
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back