Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Sign-up Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess, edits to posts made within x minutes don’t show as edits, but if you wait long enough it will say edited in the post.

yeah i edited my post again and i see the edit this time. oof.. that’s a problem.

I'm not sure staff will make any changes just for the sake of mafia unfortunately but it's worth asking. I really don't like the collapsing posts thing, where it hides posts when a page gets full or collapses posts if they're too large. We'll have to make a disclaimer as hosts to be mindful of making sure there isn't more of a post to read or that they aren't missing posts because of not noticing the collapsed strings.

If edits don't show, it could be worthwhile/worth an experiment for the host to have a handful of "moderator" type observers to just keep watch on the game/posts? Or if anyone sees someone edit a post to report it to Ness. I trust people enough not to make game altering edits but if one gets reported there's a no-tolerance instakill ?

just a quick question, but maybe edits dont show once you post merge? i can see the last edited only in unmerged posts. let me try hold on

heres an edit!

huh no edit timestamp. heres a second edit

yeah nevermind i think trundle's right. :// gotta wait a bit. hngh

I think the best thing that can be realistically done right now is to have a gentleman’s agreement not to edit any posts until things get sorted out. Consider it an honesty statement; by signing up you’re expected to uphold the integrity of the game so as to not ruin it for others.

I’ll be keeping a sharp eye out for any posts that miraculously change. If I notice someone editing their posts then I’ll make sure to investigate, afterward I’ll determine if they need to be removed from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back