Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Sign-up Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on the same boat as skarmoury, as i've only played werewolf with others. i've read the rules in the op and it seems alright so far.

i'll /in, if that's okay. : )

I'll be closing sign-ups at 6:00 PM CDT, so that's roughly 8 hours from now. Roles will be going out around that time as well. The game will start at 8:00 PM CDT tomorrow.

Reactions: tae
Alright nobody else seems interested in joining so I'll go ahead and send out the Role PMs now. Please don't discuss whether or not you received your role or not, as this can lead to Role PM timing speculation; keep it to yourself for the time being.

I'll put up a pre-game post as soon as everything is ready. This will not be the thread used to play the game; it'll be moved to a separate thread.

Pregame
All the Role PMs have been sent out. If you did not receive a Role PM, let me know ASAP so that I can get it sorted out. I'll be starting a new thread for the actual game to take place in tomorrow. We'll be starting in roughly 25 hours from now at 8:00 PM CST. A couple things:

1. Do not allude to your role at all. Don't mention it to anyone and don't brag about it. I would hate to have to reshuffle the role list because someone outted themselves as Mafia before it starts.​
  2. Make sure to have fun! You don't need to be here on the dot tomorrow but a little check in post would be appreciated.​

Question: What are the rules on liking posts? I know on TBT it was discouraged for awhile, but not strictly enforced for a lot of games.

Question: What are the rules on liking posts? I know on TBT it was discouraged for awhile, but not strictly enforced for a lot of games.
I'm fine with it if you're alive, but if I see a dead player constantly liking posts then I'll talk to them about it. Main thing is I don't want to see dead players attempt to give hints or allusions to players still alive.

editing test

Last edited:
So wait, edits don’t show anymore?

edit test
Post automatically merged:

Oof that is kind of an issue.

Sometimes I see edits and sometimes I don't. Wonder if it's a bug.

oof i see the “EDIT:” on punchy but idk if he wrote like that or not.

i like butts

i still like butts

Last edited:
If I had to guess, edits to posts made within x minutes don’t show as edits, but if you wait long enough it will say edited in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back