Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Sign-up Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be weird for a new player to join orrr
been wanting to join for long since I've become addicted to playing werewolf with friends lol

edit: might observe for now and join when I've gotten the gist of the gameplay 👀

Last edited:
been wanting to join for long since I've become addicted to playing werewolf with friends lol

edit: might observe for now and join when I've gotten the gist of the gameplay 👀
You're more than welcome to join! The regulars here are a pretty inclusive crowd when we're not arguing with each other. If you're familiar with werewolf, you've already got a pretty decent grasp on how to play. Otherwise I'll go ahead and put you down as an observer for the time being :)

I would strongly encourage you to play. You'd get the hang of things much faster playing rather than spectating.

You're more than welcome to join! The regulars here are a pretty inclusive crowd when we're not arguing with each other. If you're familiar with werewolf, you've already got a pretty decent grasp on how to play. Otherwise I'll go ahead and put you down as an observer for the time being :)
I would strongly encourage you to play. You'd get the hang of things much faster playing rather than spectating.
dhkahd yeah okay you guys have a point, might as well try and fail than try later i guess

/in

Ok we went over my expectations of 17 but cool, I dunno if I’d be jazzed about 25 or more but I’ll extend it until the end of the day tomorrow

Reactions: tae
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back