Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I mean, if I had to, top 5 lynches would be

1. Either Trundle or Endless to see if one or the other flips, personally I'd prefer Trundle but either works
  2. Either Trundle or Endless, whichever isn't chosen above
  3. KarlaKGB. Weak cases, doesn't actually specifically say "I think you're scum" to most people, just "that's a lil scummy"
  4. Ness 4 bein a ***
  5. Dolby to just get that out of our heads.
  6. Blu Rose. I feel like they've been skimming by. I don't actually recall any of their posts.

Curious as to why you mention that "why this makes you town to Trojan I'll never know" or whatever but you don't mention that Sataric got town reads off of me.
it was an extension of the first paragraph where i was talking about trojan. trojan scumreads random people with no reason, and then townreads you when u have done nothing notably town-worthy

watch karla be like LOOK HE'S BACKTRACKING ON WHAT HE SAID ON DOLBY LYNCH HIM
"let me point out myself that im about to say something stupid or scummy as a defence for said stupid or scummy comment"
this is as bad as those people who post self-depreciating things about their own play. "here are my reads but sorry i suck so much omg". it doesnt help anyone.

It's a statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You say you have presented your stance, but it's for the most part "these seems scummy"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curious as to why you mention that "why this makes you town to Trojan I'll never know" or whatever but you don't mention that Sataric got town reads off of me.

don't drop it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally wouldn't mind lynching Dolby as a backup if we can't find anybody else good.

watch karla be like LOOK HE'S BACKTRACKING ON WHAT HE SAID ON DOLBY LYNCH HIM

1. Either Trundle or Endless to see if one or the other flips, personally I'd prefer Trundle but either works
  3. KarlaKGB. Weak cases, doesn't actually specifically say "I think you're scum" to most people, just "that's a lil scummy"
  4. Ness 4 bein a ***
  6. Blu Rose. I feel like they've been skimming by. I don't actually recall any of their posts.
>wants to lynch karla for weak cases
>meanwhile also wants to lynch trundle or endless for no reason other than to see what they flip as

?????

I mean, given that you yourself didn't exactly trust Trundle's claim, I don't see how you can call that a weak case.w

I mean, given that you yourself didn't exactly trust Trundle's claim, I don't see how you can call that a weak case.w

there are better targets than going after trundle today. if there are more vigs who dont want to claim because they havent shot yet, this is only a temporary matter. trundle isnt going anywhere. i dont know why u want to lynch endless, a contributing player, either. im hope ur pushing them for lynch because ur also getting a scumread off both of them based off their posting, and not the claims and kills that happened on N1. in which case, how about sharing ur reads? o wait, u dont have any reads. ur coasting by trying to push **** lynches with shoddy reasoning.

Since people would have to go through all the ****posts, let me repost the claims made so far, mostly so it's easier for me to check back later

I'm Samwell Tarly, the vanilla townie. I'm a big fat guy who apparently doesn't do much in the GoT series.
finally, i managed to tank a roleblock last night despite being VT, probably as a result of me trying to direct blue powers. reminder of my post where i said daniel and trojan are excellent cop checks.
Holy ****. Just checked my pms.

Someone tried to kill me last night.

I'm not a veteran - I was saved by someone else's action.

(A jack of all trades or doctor, unless Minties threw in some weird unusual role.)
I shot Endless (not Ender) last night. I was a one-shot vigilante, now just a townie, role name Loras Tyrell. Also, if Tom IS mafia, that would explain why he has not attacked me at all yet this game. I was actually thinking I would be shot tonight. The main reasoning on my shot was that I heavily thought EnderWiggin was a blue role, and Endless' posts reminded me of the game he was mafia. His posts looked to be like he was defending himself even though he was rarely being accused of anything. Once I'm not on mobile I will post more thoughts. Not a bad trade off for town, but I think the mafia will just be glad they got the DT.

I'm inclined to believe Ness' claim because Samwell Tarly was actually one of the few GoT characters that I remember, and I particularly remember him being on the same side as Jon Snow (on that episode where their wall got attacked by undeads? I think) so his claim being VT is most likely true, unless mafia has a list of roles they can fake claim as.

Karla, since you claimed VT already, would you mind telling us the name of your character?

No doctor has questioned or CC'd Endless' claim and he seems likely to be the target of protection due to the contribution he did on D1, I'd actually question it if he did not get targeted on N1 as mafia would definitely kill him for being one of the strong players actively contributing.

I already voiced my concerns on Trundle's claim previously, but looking at the name of the character he claimed as, I'm a bit alarmed to see that he "joins forces with King Joffrey and Tywin Lannister in the War of the Five Kings." but seeing as he wasn't part of the Lannister house, it might fit with the one-shot vig claim, but maybe someone more familiar with GoT can tell us what the character is actually like. Sataric did seem to believe Trundle's claim and he's familiar with GoT so I'm guessing this role also fits the lore behind it.

I need to recheck my suspicion list once more but so far I'm focusing on Tina, m3ow, Tom, and Panda to be scum. Also possibly Blu Rose because I haven't seen him contribute as much as Reindeer, mostly. Will read through their posts now to make sure who to vote for.

I would like to point out that Lucanosa did not say anything after his first post.

Blu Rose also said "we found scum <3", but never said who or why after the Llama lynch.

Also, how possible is it to have multiple one-shot vig? If Ender was shot by vig then they would've claimed by now, so this might be a third-party kill.

Forgot to mention, me questioning Trundle's claim also came from the fact that I thought there'd be 5 mafia so the KP would be 2.5 rounded up to 3. I thought Endless was part of the mafia kills and the others are Kit and Ashtot. If there's only 4 mafia then their KP would be 2, which would fit with Trundle's claim.

Also, how possible is it to have multiple one-shot vig? If Ender was shot by vig then they would've claimed by now, so this might be a third-party kill.

Forgot to mention, me questioning Trundle's claim also came from the fact that I thought there'd be 5 mafia so the KP would be 2.5 rounded up to 3. I thought Endless was part of the mafia kills and the others are Kit and Ashtot. If there's only 4 mafia then their KP would be 2, which would fit with Trundle's claim.

multiple vigs with only 4 mafia(3 now since ender died and they had 2 KP if Endless was really shot) seems a bit unfair. I'm guessing there's a Sk with us.

Maybe not have. Could've been Dolby, Luca (not sure if he still re-read), maybe Avidear or Meg-mog

Maybe not have. Could've been Dolby, Luca (not sure if he still re-read), maybe Avidear or Meg-mog

Luca only replaced weeny today I think and weeny was banned after their trolling, I doubt they could send the kill. Unless you're saying they're the other vigs?

4. Ness 4 bein a ***

I reject all of your suggestions, because most of them are just plain bad, but thank you for your contribution. I also want to put it on record that I would like to withdraw my earlier statement in which I claimed Oath2Order seemed to be town-oriented.

@ Ayaya - Thanks for making that list of claims. I think it will be helpful to newer players or those who do not feel so confident in how well their memory is working and who's bad at taking notes. The Tyrell family that Trundle claimed to be a part of does indeed join up with the Lannisters eventually, but only after Renly Baratheon is murdered. One cannot deny that they are a power-hungry and ruthless family though. The thing is that in Game of Thrones there isn't exactly any "good vs evil" - All characters are more realistic and so most of them could be considered a bit of both. I mentioned earlier the possibility of the entire Tyrell family being included in the game as third-party of some kind.

meera reed

If Meera Reed is in this game, she is definitely on the good side, and likely not important enough to be a blue role. However, she was an incredibly minor character in the early bits of the story in Game of Thrones and having her in the game with only 23 total roles is, in my opinion, not so likely. At least not if you go by the books rather than the TV show, in which her role is admittedly a bit larger and more impactful. If she's included then there should also be Jojen Reed (her brother, and a more major character) and Hodor (a fan favorite and thus likely to be included) in the mix.

Right now I am leaning towards playing it safe and going for Meg. If not even her close friend Tina can get a read on her, who is hanging out with her in real life regularly, then she's also shrewd enough to be a serious threat. And she has not contributed with anything substantial so far.

Assuming the mafia team is 4 players, it is very likely there is a third party role that kills. I'm also thinking it is possible that there is another 1-shot vigilante who has not shot yet. Here is what I think happened:

- Mafia team had 2 KP - shot Kit and Ashtot and succeeded
- I shot Endless
- A doctor or a jack saved Endless
- A third party shot EnderWiggin but does not want to claim the shot because if there is another vigilante, they will counter claim and be caught out.

There is also a possibility Endless was saved by a mafia doctor and he is scum - or he could have been saved by a town doctor and still is scum. I highly doubt he is mafia though, going from his posts and contributions so far.

I also very much doubt as Sataric has suggested that there is a team of third party players in a 22 player game, just due to numbers.

I actually disagree with a kill on Meg - while it's an inactive not contributing anything, I'm fairly certain it is disinterested townie. Not to mention, Tina could be lying about not getting a read off of her (because scum). It's fair to say we should leave Dolby alone for now if he really is having internet problems, he will be back soon. I'm really hoping Panda and m3ow post again before it's time to lynch someone.

I dunno, even disinterested town would have come up with something by now. Given that she and Tina live together they're likely going through the same thing together, but Tina is trying to contribute and I can get something from Tina's posts. Most of Meg's posts haven't contributed much of anything, generally one liners in the same vein as Trojan.

Oath is really digging himself a hole here.

Ayayas "unless mafia were given fake claims" strikes a chord of naivety that just appears super genuine. And this is coming from someone who dislikes townreading people for being "genuine". (Mafia were almost certainly given fake claims.)

I don't want too give Karla too much credit too fast, but they've been really pushing the days forward and I agree with most (not all) of the reads they've made + their roleblocked claim would be a really weird play as mafia. (Nothing impossible, it'd likely just involve something along the lines of there being no mafia roleblocker or the mafia roleblocker not role blocking n1)

It's currently 6 am and I'm finally sober, but I haven't slept yet so I'm liable to lights out for quite a while.

Sataric, you get more information from lynching active players than you get from roulletting inactives. If you want to " Lynch to make the players in the game more readable" then don't lynch meg, Lynch Trojan. That'd have much more of a impact on the quality of play from everyone and quality of game in general.

That being said, I'm going to cast 0.5 votes towards oath for my piece. I haven't had any time to reread his earlier content but everything he posted in the last 10 pages is godawful and lynchworthy. (If I'd had time to reread it'd be a full 1.0 worth of votes.)

Back