Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

He's doing it soon m8y

Fun tip: instead of m8y, write m80

Also, Tina, I did push pretty hard early game on Daniel, it's just that everyone was dismissing my thoughts which I found a bit intriguing. I also pushed to kill Endless and it obviously didn't work out. I have definitely put in a fair share of development of finding scum.

Twelve people browsing the thread and not too many comments, hmm? Very peculiar. And scummy.

Just taking one last look through people's post histories. Yours included. I am feeling the pressure of this decision weighing very heavily on me and perhaps even clouding my judgement. Perhaps I should go with my gut feeling and have Tom killed but there's a large chance I'd be making a mistake. On the plus side, since he was 'Kinged' day one, at least he cannot be the kingmaker. On the negative side, if he's town, he's a valuable asset - And the lengthy post he made earlier today shows that very clearly. However, he knew he was my primary suspect already and obviously tried extra hard to appear as town-oriented as possible, every single word potentially chosen carefully to make me re-think my opinion on him. Ugh.

I want to tell you me o go with your gut. But it's up to you.

Just taking one last look through people's post histories. Yours included. I am feeling the pressure of this decision weighing very heavily on me and perhaps even clouding my judgement. Perhaps I should go with my gut feeling and have Tom killed but there's a large chance I'd be making a mistake. On the plus side, since he was 'Kinged' day one, at least he cannot be the kingmaker. On the negative side, if he's town, he's a valuable asset - And the lengthy post he made earlier today shows that very clearly. However, he knew he was my primary suspect already and obviously tried extra hard to appear as town-oriented as possible, every single word potentially chosen carefully to make me re-think my opinion on him. Ugh.
i'm not in support of a tom lynch or anything atm but would just like to say that, if there is anything that reindeer mafia had taught me, it's that simple feelings for who is mafia tend to be spot on, especially if it's just things like this where you know something is wrong but can't identify it
and, really, if you think that he made his post on whatever to convey his town-ness, then wouldn't this convey scumminess? after all, if you're town, there's no reason you should be conveying scumminess by just sharing thoughts and opinions (unless, naturally, if said thoughts and opinions are contradictory and/or just plain stupid)

Maybe ask Tom to claim his character name? since you're familiar with GoT you can deduce his alignment without him directly saying his role? I mean if he's even online rn

I wouldn't be opposed if I was set to lynch to do this

Maybe ask Tom to claim his character name? since you're familiar with GoT you can deduce his alignment without him directly saying his role? I mean if he's even online rn

I wouldn't be opposed if I was set to lynch to do this

I appreciate that, but keep your role to yourself. We do not want to give the scum any ammunition and if they have a role name to Google search they may be able to figure out if you're important or not regardless of their knowledge with the books overall.

I want to tell you me o go with your gut. But it's up to you.

Wait, you're telling me to either lynch you or go with my gut? Why do you not want to participate in the game anymore? The first rule of Mafia is to play towards your win condition so unless dying is part of your plan I am very puzzled by this statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fun fact: Trojan has been browsing this thread for the past hour or more and has still not said a word.

Sataric, just go with Tom if you feel he's the best option. Go with your gut, I trust you and your opinions on who should be lynched

Please no. I really could prepare a counter argument in time before you head to bed and before I head to work, but if you lynch me then we undoubtedly lose. Sataric I understand but feelings but I implore you for one more day to prove my innocence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*couldn't

I appreciate that, but keep your role to yourself. We do not want to give the scum any ammunition and if they have a role name to Google search they may be able to figure out if you're important or not regardless of their knowledge with the books overall.

Wait, you're telling me to either lynch you or go with my gut? Why do you not want to participate in the game anymore? The first rule of Mafia is to play towards your win condition so unless dying is part of your plan I am very puzzled by this statement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fun fact: Trojan has been browsing this thread for the past hour or more and has still not said a word.

Right, sorry I think I've been misunderstood. I'm telling you to go with your gut.

Yeah now I have a problem. I want you to go with your gut but Trojan seems more than happy to let Tom die.

Sataric, just go with Tom if you feel he's the best option. Go with your gut, I trust you and your opinions on who should be lynched

That's just it - Far too many of you are okay with Tom being lynched. I don't like that. Why is noone defending him? He's a strong player. If you are town, and Tom happens to be town, it'd be a bitter loss for us. It feels like niether his scum buddies (if red) is truly stepping in to save him, nor is anyone getting strong enough town reads on him to say "Hold on a minute, that's not a good idea!"

But I see that Tom is browsing the thread now, so I'm afraid that I am going to have to ask for.. Oh, you just posted. **** it, I'll give you one day. Just because I know how valuable you are to town if you're indeed aligned with us.

I tried to milk as much information as I could out of this day, and that is why I might have seemed wishy-washy with whom I was suspect of and whom I had town-read. I really wanted to see how people reacted when put under pressure, whom was for or against various different lynch proposals, and so on and so forth. I hope that it provided us with some valuable information at least that can be used further down the line, if nothing else.

YOLO #VOTE: Call me Daniel. Please be scum. :(

Finally my advice has been listened to! Surely the gods will bless us today.

Back