Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

lol what how does that relate to this

You said I don't say whos suspicious when I made a reads post thats 1000% larger then any of your posts, but this defense is a nice step in the right direction, heres a gold star.

19920showing.PNG

ur defense was poop tho lol

You said I don't say whos suspicious when I made a reads post thats 1000% larger then any of your posts, but this defense is a nice step in the right direction, heres a gold star.

19920showing.PNG

ur defense was poop tho lol

I never said that you didnt make reads but thanks for the gold star

I guess....but that's dumb, just because I'm a bad player doesn't mean I couldn't be scum same goes for aVidear about being new.

I mean, you just said that we shouldn't ignore people when you said that you could be scum. Why is it dumb for you to be sail by when its perfectly normal for AVidear to be

Panda I've been seeing you lurking since I went to to bed at 11 PM and it's now 2 PM here, why aren't you as talkative as usual?

Did you see my post asking what your thoughts are?

Panda I've been seeing you lurking since I went to to bed at 11 PM and it's now 2 PM here, why aren't you as talkative as usual?

Did you see my post asking what your thoughts are?

I've got a feeling Panda is either working or drunk, but who knows. Panda has been oddly quiet given how much her husband has been ****posting.

pls respond. At least thoughts on who Sataric should lynch and why.
Wow I suck ;-; pretend I had never spoken, so far no one stands out and I'd rather not point fingers unless I had actual dirt on them.

Wow I suck ;-; pretend I had never spoken, so far no one stands out and I'd rather not point fingers unless I had actual dirt on them.

Point fingers anyways, we need everyone to respond and contribute! Sataric provided names of those he views as possible mafia, surely you could find something there?

Back