• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Wow will I actually have to do stuff this game

yes please do... :mad:

@Minties... how soon is soon ? no pressure i know your probably really busy getting it all set up but just wondering so we don't miss the beginning. thanks for all the time and effort put into this.

Uuugh this playerlist is going to produce so much good drama **** my schedule.

don't tell her that

Frick so many good players I can't ****ing ****post now, how am I supposed to upset Mounties into almost modkilling Oath

Tom and Oath2order have been modkilled pre-day one

:lemon: shoot I missed you guys.

yes please do... :mad:

@Minties... how soon is soon ? no pressure i know your probably really busy getting it all set up but just wondering so we don't miss the beginning. thanks for all the time and effort put into this.

I'll polish up the last bits today (it's 10:30am my time) and post it either tonight my time or tomorrow. Keep in mind that I work, so I have to make sure I post it at a time that I can keep deadlines consistent. :)

Tom and Oath2order have been modkilled pre-day one

:lemon: shoot I missed you guys.

I'll polish up the last bits today (it's 10:30am my time) and post it either tonight my time or tomorrow. Keep in mind that I work, so I have to make sure I post it at a time that I can keep deadlines consistent. :)

What timezone is that? I probably won't be awake whenever you start for Australian time just to let you know.

he had nobody to dance with!

Back