• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Gimme Tyrion pls.

This is probably not the best idea but I can't resist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By notthe best idea I mean that I probably don't have the time to actually commit to this BUT WHO CARES

Gimme Tyrion pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By notthe best idea I mean that I probably don't have the time to actually commit to this BUT WHO CARES

Daniel cares... his main objective is to lynch everyone who doesn't commit as much time as he does to the game, anything less than 16 hours a day and your on his lynch list :p

is...
is...
is this a portion of ye olde mafia crowd from 2013?
oath2order, karla, tom, dolby, trundle, me?
it can't be
are the stars aligning or...?
minties god bless

Last edited:
You know I actually kind of want this to come before the Tarot mafia, this looks really fun

/in sorry about last time my account was not logging in a fixed it tho I am ready for take two

Gimme Tyrion pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that a /in? Btw I will modkill you if you're inactive.

Is that a /in? Btw I will modkill you if you're inactive.

It is an /in.

And I don't mean inactive. When I say "Don't have the time to commit to this" I mean I'm not going to be spending hours and hours and putting together ISOs etc.

You know folks, I have a good feeling that we can get a 20 player game this round.

Back