• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Thank you for recognizing this
All but one of the people who suspected me were suspicious of me solely for the Trojan douse

Thank you CMD for having the decency to make an actual case against me though

fine you didn't blue snipe since you thought i was townie :)

Thank you for recognizing this
All but one of the people who suspected me were suspicious of me solely for the Trojan douse

Thank you CMD for having the decency to make an actual case against me though

Your list was bull****, that was reason enough to lynch ya

Also please make me scum again, i'm always scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know what i mean

No I don't, that's one game. Town should determine whether or not a kill came from a person or not. Of course it shouldn't be the only reason, but disregarding it makes no sense.

That's it, Ness is going to be king tree the unlynchable and unkillable by mafia.

Make me bus driver pls, make oath one shot vig

And please use the role that I created: insane mafia jack of all trades; the bus driver, mad hatter, suicide bomber combo (I actually want to see this used, but in a 25+ player game)

No I don't, that's one game. Town should determine whether or not a kill came from a person or not. Of course it shouldn't be the only reason, but disregarding it makes no sense.

daniel
why am i always corrected by you

Yup, though you have crazy luck rolewise. You haven't been a townie in something like 15 games

**** son you're right.

i was last a plain old townie in TBT Mafia X back in May 2014

fine put me in this goddamn game

Back