Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Mafia won't kill him if people are sus of him.

ok guys just self and I'll hammer, I know the scumteam aka

ashton, daniel, tardis, miharu, tom

I guarantee at least 3/5 are right

ok guys just self and I'll hammer, I know the scumteam aka

ashton, daniel, tardis, miharu, tom

I guarantee at least 3/5 are right
any elaborations on any of these... ?

also, @trundle/bingotheelf whatever your name is
i bet you're wrong and you suck

I mean, if Jacob is actually scum it doesn't really matter haha, which he probably is

The confidence you have in alignments is really scummy, just saying.
Top scum read as of right now.

any elaborations on any of these... ?

also, @trundle/bingotheelf whatever your name is

The confidence you have in alignments is really scummy, just saying.
Top scum read as of right now.

they are just random names pulled out, half of them haven't even posted anything about the game yet

@Cad thoughts about the game? Who are you sus of?

As I was reading through I found two people mainly that I am sus of, those are entropy- from the games I played they usually were being a bit more helpfully and attempting to apply them self but now they are just random posting for no reason. It looks like a very different meta or they are trying to be the inkling of this game which is a bad sight.
Then Jacob, a lot of people have been tunneling him but what bothers me the most is when he states
Ok, fair enough
Giving up arguing with Trundle yes, he seems like he thinks he's got it figured out and I doubt there's anything I can say or do that will change his mind atm, so I'd rather not waste the time.

But no I am not scum.
When Trundle is calling him scum and he just blew it off and made statements saying he was agreeing and his defense, he isn't scum. It just looked very fishy and had a weird look to it.

Not liking this Jacob bandwagon :/

There is no bandwagon. Please people stop throwing around the term bandwagon for everything.

He has one vote on him and the rest of the people that are even talking about him are just considering him.

@Cad: My guess as to why entropy is playing the way they are right now is because she is tired of being day/night 1'd. If her play doesn't change on day 2.

I'll be looking more into Tardis when I get home from work. He's giving me Bus Driver Mafia feels, where he was scum.

There is no bandwagon. Please people stop throwing around the term bandwagon for everything.

He has one vote on him and the rest of the people that are even talking about him are just considering him.
I see you're on the anti-bandwagon bandwagon, can you please watch what you're doing? Thanks.

@Cad: My guess as to why entropy is playing the way they are right now is because she is tired of being day/night 1'd. If her play doesn't change on day 2.

I'll be looking more into Tardis when I get home from work. He's giving me Bus Driver Mafia feels, where he was scum.
If her playstyle doesn't change on D2 what?

did sataric have a previous username?
I don't think so.

Yes, "Woman-Snatcher" :mad:
Wait maybe it was Better than Daniel???

Back