Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

ok guys just self and I'll hammer, I know the scumteam aka

ashton, daniel, tardis, miharu, tom

I guarantee at least 3/5 are right

:'D May I know what makes you think I'm part of Mafia? ; v ;

Good afternoon you guys! :D Just finished reading through everything haha! And it's gotten intense! So far I can't really give any input since I don't know any of your playstyles since it's my first time playing haha ; v ; For now, I'll go ahead and answer these!

1. What is your timezone?
PST! :D Currently living in CA!
2. How do you react under pressure?
Hmmm I think I react pretty calmly under pressure unless it's from my family :'D
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
Honestly I can't really say since it's my first time playing XD Until I've played both parts, I can't really choose between one or the other since I don't have experience in both.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
For being a nub XD

So her not helping D1 is alright with you? Playing poorly just to not get N1'ed is pretty selfish instead of helping town, and I don't think she would do that for that reason.

i mean, she even told us she was going to do this.
she's N1'd regardless if she plays hard or **** posts so i don't really care either way if she wants to lay in bed and pet her cats for D1. if shes there D2 i look forward to see the development- but right now i feel like everyone is all over the place and theres a lot of shallow fingers pointed in every single direction right now.

Miharu, what are your current thoughts on the same thus far?

I think the game is super interesting and fun! It's definitely a lot of thinking hahaha! As for people I might be suspicious for being mafia, I'll have to re-read the thread to see if I can find anything or have a better insight of. :3

i mean, she even told us she was going to do this.
she's N1'd regardless if she plays hard or **** posts so i don't really care either way if she wants to lay in bed and pet her cats for D1. if shes there D2 i look forward to see the development- but right now i feel like everyone is all over the place and theres a lot of shallow fingers pointed in every single direction right now.
id like to disagree, ****posting gets you lynched day 1. I'm going to explain further but I'm at school rn so expect me to add on to this.

i have a brilliant idea, doc on me so if I die that means mafia strong armed me so u will know they used it already

So her not helping D1 is alright with you? Playing poorly just to not get N1'ed is pretty selfish instead of helping town, and I don't think she would do that for that reason.

I didn't say it was okay. I just said that's why I thought she was doing it and if it keeps up then I would be concerned. She's expressed multiple times not wanting to get N1'd so I figured this is her way to combat it. I'm not okay with it, but it doesn't cause me to be concerned since I was expecting it.

i have a brilliant idea, doc on me so if I die that means mafia strong armed me so u will know they used it already

That doesn't sound like a good idea. Because you are letting mafia know that you are going to be protected or asking the doc to save you. So mafia wouldn't waste a kill on you.

they are just random names pulled out, half of them haven't even posted anything about the game yet

they're actually not all random guesses, it's a mix of metareads and process of elimination.

daniel is matching his scum meta flawlessly thus far, he's acting aggressive and too composed but he really has no aim and it's obviously just a front
tom is doing the thing where he is joking around and yet still trying to make it seem like he's doing anything when he's rly not
tardis' lines are really forced and he's hardly joking around or being talkative town tardis
miharu is a gut feeling, i can't tell u why but their opening post just screamed scum to me
ashton is acting like too much of a try-hard, cuz he knows his scum meta is bad so he's trying to play better

they're actually not all random guesses, it's a mix of metareads and process of elimination.

daniel is matching his scum meta flawlessly thus far, he's acting aggressive and too composed but he really has no aim and it's obviously just a front
tom is doing the thing where he is joking around and yet still trying to make it seem like he's doing anything when he's rly not
tardis' lines are really forced and he's hardly joking around or being talkative town tardis
miharu is a gut feeling, i can't tell u why but their opening post just screamed scum to me
ashton is acting like too much of a try-hard, cuz he knows his scum meta is bad so he's trying to play better

How does my lines sound forced?

what's the point of playing a game when

A. everyone expects way too much from you too early, and failing this expectation is ~lynch worthy~
B. meeting those expectations means ur dead

seems a bit forced

i got nothin else except that trundles points on jacobs are valid but what makes me iffy is that jacob said hed change his playstyle so it could go either way.

How does my lines sound forced?

normally ur naturally questioning, but this time around you aren't as talkative and when you do ask something it doesn't seem like the behavior I've seen from when you're asking something as town. you're more relaxed and confident as town

Back