• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I'd also like to mention that Sataric mentioned that "people are trusting him too easily" yet he turns on myself for finding him suspicious and attempts to push a lynch on me. This is a contradiction, and extremely scummy behaviour.

It's not a direct contradiction - I'm not scum so reading me as such would be strange, and I didn't expect to be a top candidate to anybody. However, I was puzzled to see my name as green on almost everyone's lists super early on instead of just null, as I really didn't have much of a chance to prove myself yet when those lists started to appear. I "turn" on you not because you come at me, but because you come at me with weak arguments and only after other people first start bouncing around my name. It seems like a fairly decent move if you'd be scum, seeing as you might feel that you'll get enough support after I log off and go to bed to carry out a lynch for me, thus saving your scum-mates which is probably among the other names people - Including myself - have mentioned. You'd eliminate an above-average Town player and you'd keep your scum team intact for one more night.

Still, I would like to hear other people's opinion on Ashtot - It'd be embarrassing if this turns out to be a Town Vs Town and the scum is just sitting back eating popcorn right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, it's entirely possible that Ashtot is just bad. It has happened before..

It's not a direct contradiction - I'm not scum so reading me as such would be strange, and I didn't expect to be a top candidate to anybody. However, I was puzzled to see my name as green on almost everyone's lists super early on instead of just null, as I really didn't have much of a chance to prove myself yet when those lists started to appear. I "turn" on you not because you come at me, but because you come at me with weak arguments and only after other people first start bouncing around my name. It seems like a fairly decent move if you'd be scum, seeing as you might feel that you'll get enough support after I log off and go to bed to carry out a lynch for me, thus saving your scum-mates which is probably among the other names people - Including myself - have mentioned. You'd eliminate an above-average Town player and you'd keep your scum team intact for one more night.

Still, I would like to hear other people's opinion on Ashtot - It'd be embarrassing if this turns out to be a Town Vs Town and the scum is just sitting back eating popcorn right now.

My reasoning isn't weak at all. As I said. You voting Trundle doesn't make any sense. It should have been obvious to a veteran such as yourself that a Trundle lynch would be a stupid lynch, yet you did it anyway. You act like my reasoning is not my own, while I was the FIRST person to mention you as suspicious for this particular reason. If you go back and look, you will find proof of this. I am not following anybody else against you, I am trying to get you lynched because I believe you are scum. You are much smarter than this and you are using such poor arguments against me to try and get attention off of yourself and turn this around to getting me lynched. If you are truly Town, the only explanation that makes sense to me is that you're just off your game from being away from it for a while, but I find that hard to believe. I think I'll be backed up by a few people on this so I guess we'll just wait and see.

Sataric, I am not following Dolby. I was the first person to point out you voting Trundle and that I thought you were suspicious. Dolby brought it up again and I was letting him and others know that I had already talked about that, but it didn't get much attention. I'd like to hear a reasonable response of why I would be a good vote for today. You have given no good reason, and you suddenly switching onto me, as well as your poor reasoning, is sending extremely scummy vibes. At this point I would gladly have you lynched. This is not Town Sataric, this is a Sataric who is attempting to grasp at straws. There are many people that I do not want lynched, for obvious reasons, and if you want a list I can provide it.

I'd like the rest of us to consider Sataric for a lynch today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also like to mention that Sataric mentioned that "people are trusting him too easily" yet he turns on myself for finding him suspicious and attempts to push a lynch on me. This is a contradiction, and extremely scummy behaviour.

You're hard as hell to read. Some of your reads seem to be constantly changing, and while that is not a scum tell at all - it's making it hard to town read you.

Cory

I'm quite certain that Cory is Town due to his emotional behaviour this game as well as his authenticity when it comes to what he's been posting this game. His behaviour fits his past games as Town.

What happened to this? Now you have Cory as orange, but I don't see where the change came from.

You also had Cadbberry as nothing in that read, and now you are so sure she's scum - enough to vote for her, but now that the attention is off her, you seem to be scum reading your previous town read:

Sataric

When Sataric first started pushing Trundle a bit, I was suspicious of him. I thought Trundle's alignment was easy to see for veteran players, so when Sataric first mentioned him it rose red flegs. After Sataric explained his thoughts more and his case, it seems reasonable for him to think what he thought, so I'm leaning more towards Town sided at this point, but things could change in the future. I do find that he was quick to join with Dolby which I find is odd because Sataric knows Dolby's playstyle and it didn't seem to affect him.
Actually reading back on this, it seems that Sataric shouldn't have been put as green at all... This is a huge contradiction, mind explaining it?

You have no true argument against me. Your only argument is something you believe to be fact, but isn't, and it can be solved simply by looking through my posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is directed at Sataric, sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're hard as hell to read. Some of your reads seem to be constantly changing, and while that is not a scum tell at all - it's making it hard to town read you.

What happened to this? Now you have Cory as orange, but I don't see where the change came from.

You also had Cadbberry as nothing in that read, and now you are so sure she's scum - enough to vote for her, but now that the attention is off her, you seem to be scum reading your previous town read:

Actually reading back on this, it seems that Sataric shouldn't have been put as green at all... This is a huge contradiction, mind explaining it?

My non-troll playstyle is like that on purpose. I think meta is stupid so I try to be outside of it, so that regardless of my alignment I can't be read, which works to and against my advantage, although I to my best to help Town when I'm Town (such as this game).

I find Cory hard to read. I was more certain that he was Town earlier on, but he's accomplishing nothing now whereas he normally at least does something. I can't tell if this is because he's scum or being he's upset.

I just forgot to put Cadbbery as orange in my reads, an honest mistake.

Also, about that quote of my first Sataric read, what is contradictory about it? I found his behaviour suspicious, but I took it as an honest mistake because at the time his reasoning for what he was doing made sense to me. I wasn't too sure that he was Town, but I was leaning towards him being Town. Green might not have been the correct colour for me to use at that time. My opinion on him has changed as the game has progressed.

and before someone tries to say I haven't posted any reads - mine are still coming. More specifically on Daniel still.

My reasoning isn't weak at all. As I said. You voting Trundle doesn't make any sense. It should have been obvious to a veteran such as yourself that a Trundle lynch would be a stupid lynch, yet you did it anyway. You act like my reasoning is not my own, while I was the FIRST person to mention you as suspicious for this particular reason. If you go back and look, you will find proof of this. I am not following anybody else against you, I am trying to get you lynched because I believe you are scum. You are much smarter than this and you are using such poor arguments against me to try and get attention off of yourself and turn this around to getting me lynched. If you are truly Town, the only explanation that makes sense to me is that you're just off your game from being away from it for a while, but I find that hard to believe. I think I'll be backed up by a few people on this so I guess we'll just wait and see.

It is weak, and worse than that, it's entirely wrong. I'm town and when I die/after the game, that will be for all to see. You want to eat a hat or something when that occurs, hmm? That said, my reasoning for voting for Trundle was NOT weak at all - At that stage in the game, it was arguably the best reasoning put behind any of the votes. Did you see the reasoning behind the votes cast before that, hmm? It was basically Cory voting for himself, a couple of votes which was quickly moved around, and Entropy's very impressive vote onto Tom. That's it. And as I said before, if I would have been online during the final hours of that day, I would have moved my vote away from Trundle and onto Tom.

You claim that I am off this game. You might be right. Let's put it to the test. So you don't think that either Tardis or Ayaya could be scum? Or Daniel or Cadbberry, which I also mentioned a couple of posts ago, along with your name? You really think I am wrong about all of these people, or just wrong about you? Ask yourself this before you decide whom to vote for.

It is weak, and worse than that, it's entirely wrong. I'm town and when I die/after the game, that will be for all to see. You want to eat a hat or something when that occurs, hmm? That said, my reasoning for voting for Trundle was NOT weak at all - At that stage in the game, it was arguably the best reasoning put behind any of the votes. Did you see the reasoning behind the votes cast before that, hmm? It was basically Cory voting for himself, a couple of votes which was quickly moved around, and Entropy's very impressive vote onto Tom. That's it. And as I said before, if I would have been online during the final hours of that day, I would have moved my vote away from Trundle and onto Tom.

You claim that I am off this game. You might be right. Let's put it to the test. So you don't think that either Tardis or Ayaya could be scum? Or Daniel or Cadbberry, which I also mentioned a couple of posts ago, along with your name? You really think I am wrong about all of these people, or just wrong about you? Ask yourself this before you decide whom to vote for.

Weak reasoning is not the same as wrong reasoning. My reasoning may be incorrect to you, but that doesn't make it weak.

Even if you're reasoning behind your vote was better than the rest, that doesn't make it good. The argument you just made against me applies to you as well.

I think they could be scum, but I'm more certain that you are at this point. I don't think you are wrong about me, I know you are are wrong about me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man I've made so many stupid typos today.

Weak reasoning is not the same as wrong reasoning. My reasoning may be incorrect to you, but that doesn't make it weak.

Even if you're reasoning behind your vote was better than the rest, that doesn't make it good. The argument you just made against me applies to you as well.

I think they could be scum, but I'm more certain that you are at this point. I don't think you are wrong about me, I know you are are wrong about me.

Your reasoning is not just incorrect to me. It's incorrect in general, since I am town. However, the odds of us being in a Town Vs Town situation is increasingly more likely with each post we both so stubbornly make, and it's sort of derailing the thread which is bad news.

You seem very convinced that I'm scum, and I definitely scum-read you myself (but I cannot say that I'm 100% certain) and I will not spend more time trying to convince you of my innocence by arguing with you directly; Rather, I'll try to prove it with my actions. That said, you cannot fairly hold my timezone against me - The reasoning behind my vote Day 1 was the best I could do at the time, I feel. Soon I'll be off to bed again and when I wake up there will likely be 20 pages of stuff to go through. Please understand that this is a very unfortunate scenario for me to be in.

You can keep your vote on me if you must. However, I strongly encourage the rest of you to pick someone else to focus your attention on, as I am innocent, and I believe that if you just give me the chance I will be able to prove this further down the line.

ok I'm really starting to be convinced this is t v t

the reason why I think sataric is town is because he was one of the first to confirm my suspicions of tom were on the right track, at a time where nobody was really paying him any attention he could've just said something like "oh I'll look at him later i gtg" similar reason why I townread sarasa because she said something along the same lines

the reason I think ashtons town is because effort and there's way easier targets to go after than sataric rn

blue yonder where u @ fam

I don't contribute much since the start of day 2 when it's only 16 hours in and go from a town read to a scum lean (Orange is scumlean right?)
Sure Ashton. I've been scum reading you this whole game. And now I scum read you more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Tardis flips scum I strongly believe Ashtot is scum with him. While everyone has seen him as town or Mafia black or white, Ashton only has him as a lean.

I don't contribute much since the start of day 2 when it's only 16 hours in and go from a town read to a scum lean (Orange is scumlean right?)
Sure Ashton. I've been scum reading you this whole game. And now I scum read you more.

I explained my reasoning but you apparently don't read.

Yes I obviously read it. That's what I was quoting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I didnt mean quoting. I mean referred to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also did Daniel just scum read sataric out of nowhere?
He has never spoken any suspicion on the people he scum reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure anyway. Becuase you can search for the missing Malaysia fights easier than you can search for stuff on tbt.

I'm very sus of Cad for jumping on bandwagons that have a lot of people on it. The Jacob vote I understand why. But when voteing was almost over she jumped on the Heyden bandwagon I'm thinking that a lot of people was on that bandwagon so it was perfect because she could hide in it. And about her meta Cad has no scum meta so I'm thinking the meta she is using is her scum meta.

I am filtering my self, I am filtering my little thoughts, in my previous games I posted a lot of everything in my head, relevant or not, this game I am trying to edit my self to only saying what I think are relevant and will move the game.
Trundle/Bingo
taesaek
Entropy
Dolby
Ashtot
Sataric
Ayaya
ClamEatsCurry
Kevinnn
Wild Blue Yonder
Alexi
Cory
Shiida
Miharu
- Cant decide how I feel on you, not null but not either side, just a full up blend of town read and sus
Call Me Daniel
Crys/Bango
Tardis2016
- Opinions jumpy and though they said they were town at start they just have been all over the place
Heyden- Everything seems off and sporadic with them, some times a good call outs other times just ****posting, like they are trying to cover up their behavior from seeming scummy at the start.

The first part of that post is very scummy. I think she is hideing something also this.

I wanted to try and save our JoaT and those were the only two players who voting on would save him. I have not liked Heydens behavior this game as it follows how he was in a game where he was mafia and his past few posts are really bothering me, trolling or not I don't like his ease of acting like scum and trying to tempt a vig or joat to shoot him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was told they could in my first few games so I assume they could now. But just incase I will ask,
Can Mafia communicate during this game?

The last part of that post is very strange. I think she tried to look like she town slip but I'm going to take that as a scumslip because how she asked that question makes me feel like she is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really think we should lynch Cad today.

I don't know how else I can explain my actions since I have done my best to clarify everything, I am willing to claim if that helps us not lynch town, myself, today.

Tardis you literally just repeated things that everyone else had said. I really wanted a Cadbberry lynch at the start but now I'm more leaning Tardis, his behaviour has also changed towards other people which strikes me weird.

Back