• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Gonna post Current Reads before i have to leave for the wedding, I'll explain the reasoning of my scum reads and who I think should be lynched when I get home:
Town:
Cory
Entropy
Crys/Bango
Dolby
WildBlueYonder
Trundle/Bingo
Ashtot
Shiida

Scum
Sataric
Heyden
Ayaya
Alexi
Tae
Cad
Null:
ClamEatsCurry
Miharu
Tardis
Kevinnn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tae's actually null i put him in the wrong list sorry

But something is off about how Sataric seems to be coasting through the game.

I actually agree with this; Thought it was weird that nobody was asking me any questions yet put me as green on each of their lists. I explained all of my reasoning regarding why I voted for you on Day 1 though and I still stand by them, but I made them before checking your MU game and if I would have been online at the time of your claim, I'd have switched my vote to Tom. (Whom I did mention briefly that I was suspect of on Day 1 as well) However, phases end at 5 am for me so I'll never really be around for the last few deciding hours, unfortunately.

Here's what I said about Tom:
Tom's playstyle so far reminds me of the Game of Thrones mafia when he was indeed scum. I think he'd make a great target for a detective to check tonight, and I can state that openly since we know there's no framers in the mix. Of course that is not my call to make, though. Just something to consider.

Moving on..

I'm not to trusting of Sataric right now. The way that he jumped onto the Trundle wagon on Day One was almost exactly how he jumped onto wagons as scum

Hold the friggin' phone! Jumping on the Trundle wagon? That's a false accusation. I was the first person that voted for him. Maybe I was not the first person that found him suspicious, but I think I was the first to make a serious analysis of his posts in detail and put together a case against him. When you then drew pretty much the exact same conclusions as me in a post you made just a short while later (Less than an hour, though you would have had time to read what I had written by then - But you made no mention of having read my post when you wrote yours) I figured that it we both drew the same conclusions, that seriously reduced the risks of me being wrong. Hence I was more confident in putting my vote down. But implying that I somehow didn't draw my own conclusions about whom to vote for and just jumped on some wagon is nothing short of a lie, and it seems that your minion Ashtot is parroting it as if it was fact. Bah.

well you hadn't given any explanation until now so I can address it, but I feel like I've explained my vote countless times. If you look at the voting thread, Ashtot threw in a vote and didn't say anything at all. He was online. That was what put my vote towards him. After Tom flipped red I explained my vote & view on Ashtot here (#803)
Also here, here

Also @Trundle - how am I suddenly a scum read to you? The last time you explained your thoughts on me was this post

so ..?

i can never read you, i'm just throwing random crap at you so entropy has a better idea

I just want to say that I hope that anyone who may have questions for me brings them forward NOW, rather than wait until I have to go to sleep and then throw me under the bus.

I think there's a pretty universal read that Tardis is scum. If we lynch them and they are scum, that's probably 1 full KP down. If we lynch them and they are not scum, I'm quite certain I could hit scum N2.

I think there's a pretty universal read that Tardis is scum. If we lynch them and they are scum, that's probably 1 full KP down. If we lynch them and they are not scum, I'm quite certain I could hit scum N2.

if you're so certain you can hit scum N2, why not lead the lynch on someone you'd shoot that you're "so certain" of..?

Sataric, when I said jumping on the Trundle wagon, I didn't mean it as "you joined others in a Trundle lynch". You going for a lynch on Trundle itself is what threw me off. I would have not expected you to read Trundle as scum and I find it suspicious that you voted for him so easily.

if you're so certain you can hit scum N2, why not lead the lynch on someone you'd shoot that you're "so certain" of..?

it depends on whether Tardis flips green or red

i have no idea why you are so aggressive towards me
just think out what i'm saying

okay, reading Arstotzkan's posts rn and Jacob's to see if there was anything we're maybe missing, or things that went unanswered

GLORIOUS ARSTOTZKAN HAS JOINED GAME. ALL HAIL ETERNAL PRESIDENT KIM II-SUNG.

I'll make a reads list soon (I just got up), but one thing I noticed that's bothering me a lot is that nobody mentioned my absence in thread besides Ayaya. This concerns me, especially with Tardis, because Tardis was prodding Alexi after she's been gone for 5 hours and he didn't mention me, who's meta is to be active af, and I hadn't posted in a longer time period than Alexi at that point iirc. And hell, he hasn't made a seperate post calling me out and it's been what now. 24 hours? Tardis, I'd like an explaination for this.

iirc Tardis never answered this and I did find it weird he tried prodding me after I hadn't posted in 5 hours.

Also looking more into Ayaya and Sataric, both players which I'm not at all familiar with in their scum meta. I automatically put Ayaya as just bad town from her reads - but I have her wiki up right now and gonna look into some older games since I'm not familiar with her scum meta. What confuses me is the justification as Kevinnn being a "reaction test vote".

Sataric, when I said jumping on the Trundle wagon, I didn't mean it as "you joined others in a Trundle lynch". You going for a lynch on Trundle itself is what threw me off. I would have not expected you to read Trundle as scum and I find it suspicious that you voted for him so easily.

You are entitled to have that opinion. I am of the opinion that you are following along with what others are saying a lot and that you're okay with pretty much anyone being lynched so long as it isn't you or perhaps your scum buddies. I think this post speaks for itself:

I'm almost okay with lynching Cadd because of the "townslip". Even if they flipped green it at least sends a message that they shouldn't do that. If Cadd was lynched it would help us a bit with our discussion with others regardless of what they flip.

That in combination with being very eager to turn someone's slight suspicions against someone into something far larger, which you have done multiple times now with both me and also Cadbberry (and maybe more) is something I definitely find scummy.

Right now I'd say that you're right up there with the people we should consider lynching for today. For me, it's between you or Tardis, with probably Ayaya in pursuit. Cadbberry is not a terrible idea, but as I said before, I was far more suspicious of her prior to her question for Minties. Same goes for Daniel: He reedemed himself a little bit in my eyes with his latest posts AND he's going to a wedding tonight so going after him when he cannot defend himself/claim is a bit of a cheap-shot.

Also looking more into Ayaya and Sataric, both players which I'm not at all familiar with in their scum meta. I automatically put Ayaya as just bad town from her reads - but I have her wiki up right now and gonna look into some older games since I'm not familiar with her scum meta. What confuses me is the justification as Kevinnn being a "reaction test vote".

Ayaya isn't bad as town, though. If she seems that way to many of us this game, it's probably because she's hiding something. As for my own scum meta, I don't think I'm the correct person to talk about what that is like since I do not really know. The opposite of what I am right now, I suppose?

Hold the friggin' phone! Jumping on the Trundle wagon? That's a false accusation. I was the first person that voted for him. Maybe I was not the first person that found him suspicious, but I think I was the first to make a serious analysis of his posts in detail and put together a case against him. When you then drew pretty much the exact same conclusions as me in a post you made just a short while later (Less than an hour, though you would have had time to read what I had written by then - But you made no mention of having read my post when you wrote yours) I figured that it we both drew the same conclusions, that seriously reduced the risks of me being wrong. Hence I was more confident in putting my vote down. But implying that I somehow didn't draw my own conclusions about whom to vote for and just jumped on some wagon is nothing short of a lie, and it seems that your minion Ashtot is parroting it as if it was fact. Bah.

Being the first to vote doesn't really matter. In The Siren's Call, you were the second to vote for SuperPenguin on Day One and the first to make a more in depth case against him. I say that you are bandwagoning in that you wait for popular opinion to begin to sway before leaving your vote. You forwarded you suspicions through a player generally regarded as more experienced. (In that game Karla and in this game me)
Well, if Dolby thinks Trundle is scum and I clearly feel that's very likely as well, and we both picked up on very similar things for being suspect of him on top of that, that's enough for me to vote for him today.
Reading up on the thread, I have to say that I've gotten town reads on Karla for the majority of the game, but with the recent posts by him it's been strengthened tenfold. I truly do believe that he has town's best interest in mind and that he wishes to make sure that this day is spent accomplishing something productive, and the recent discussions have probably been the best taken place all day. People are really stepping up their game as the timer ticks down.

I do not want to make a lengthy post repeating a lot of what other people have said, but I've reviewed SuperPenguin's contributions to the game and there's been some very sketchy stuff. A lot of it makes sense though - Such as this post:

That being said, you are a clever player, and you're good at manipulation. This sounds like exactly the kind of crafty thing to say if you wanted people to quickly vote for Karla, in order to eliminate a strong player from the game, yet have people feel like they are in agreement with you overall.

Anyways, feeling quite ill so I'll be voting SuperPenguin now and might not have time to check back on the thread before the deadline.
You did not act on your suspicion until I stated my suspicion on Trundle.

The thing is though, I'm more than a bit thrown off by your tunnel vision of Trundle that you had towards the end of the day, since you tend to focus on multiple people as both town and scum. The reason that I brought you up was solely because of that similarity in play, combined with the fact that I think that people are trusting you to much

Being the first to vote doesn't really matter. In The Siren's Call, you were the second to vote for SuperPenguin on Day One and the first to make a more in depth case against him. I say that you are bandwagoning in that you wait for popular opinion to begin to sway before leaving your vote. You forwarded you suspicions through a player generally regarded as more experienced. (In that game Karla and in this game me)

You did not act on your suspicion until I stated my suspicion on Trundle.

The thing is though, I'm more than a bit thrown off by your tunnel vision of Trundle that you had towards the end of the day, since you tend to focus on multiple people as both town and scum. The reason that I brought you up was solely because of that similarity in play, combined with the fact that I think that people are trusting you to much

Dolby bringing the banter. I am quite certain Dolby should be one of the highest read town players right now.

People are/were trusting me too much - I agree that it made me look bad. If I didn't seem like I was focusing on multiple people on day 1, at least keep in mind that Tom was one of the other people I brought up and was obviously suspicious of. Think about it: Would I really ask the detectives to investigate him if I was scum and knew he was the Strongman? In any case, I am focusing on multiple people now, and I am pretty certain that there is scum among my top suspects.

This game will be a little bit wonky for me overall though since I cannot contribute with anything of value during the last 5-6 hours of each phase. That's something that must be taken into account. Sometimes I simply have to go with whom I feel is the most suspicious at the time I'll go to bed, and then a lot will have time to change before the deadline is reached. The same will likely happen today - I will have to put my vote down on either Tardis or Ashtot or so quite soon (already evening here) and then I'll be unable to do anything about it. Therefore it simply makes more sense to go with a person that I find scummy but that also several other people have expressed they might find scummy as well. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Dolby bringing the banter. I am quite certain Dolby should be one of the highest read town players right now.

I kind of already could guess Dolby was town after n1 ended and a single blue hadn't died.
Unless he is the godfather, but the probability of that being true is pretty low.

Dolby - what do you think of Ayaya?

I kind of already could guess Dolby was town after n1 ended and a single blue hadn't died.
Unless he is the godfather, but the probability of that being true is pretty low.

if you only think of dolby being town if no blues have died, your gonna have a bad time in the rest of your games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats a stupid thing to clear him for.

I feel like she's following her town meta from Trump mafia, but the Kevinnn vote could have easily been to disassociate herself with the Trundle wagon

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you only think of dolby being town if no blues have died, your gonna have a bad time in the rest of your games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

100% agreed with this

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never cleared him. Half joking around with that - the inspection trundle made is mainly why I town lean him, that and Dolby is pretty telling when he's scum, and right now he's reminding me of his Tarot play rather than xeno.

You are entitled to have that opinion. I am of the opinion that you are following along with what others are saying a lot and that you're okay with pretty much anyone being lynched so long as it isn't you or perhaps your scum buddies. I think this post speaks for itself:

That in combination with being very eager to turn someone's slight suspicions against someone into something far larger, which you have done multiple times now with both me and also Cadbberry (and maybe more) is something I definitely find scummy.

Right now I'd say that you're right up there with the people we should consider lynching for today. For me, it's between you or Tardis, with probably Ayaya in pursuit. Cadbberry is not a terrible idea, but as I said before, I was far more suspicious of her prior to her question for Minties. Same goes for Daniel: He reedemed himself a little bit in my eyes with his latest posts AND he's going to a wedding tonight so going after him when he cannot defend himself/claim is a bit of a cheap-shot.

Ayaya isn't bad as town, though. If she seems that way to many of us this game, it's probably because she's hiding something. As for my own scum meta, I don't think I'm the correct person to talk about what that is like since I do not really know. The opposite of what I am right now, I suppose?

Sataric, I am not following Dolby. I was the first person to point out you voting Trundle and that I thought you were suspicious. Dolby brought it up again and I was letting him and others know that I had already talked about that, but it didn't get much attention. I'd like to hear a reasonable response of why I would be a good vote for today. You have given no good reason, and you suddenly switching onto me, as well as your poor reasoning, is sending extremely scummy vibes. At this point I would gladly have you lynched. This is not Town Sataric, this is a Sataric who is attempting to grasp at straws. There are many people that I do not want lynched, for obvious reasons, and if you want a list I can provide it.

I'd like the rest of us to consider Sataric for a lynch today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also like to mention that Sataric mentioned that "people are trusting him too easily" yet he turns on myself for finding him suspicious and attempts to push a lynch on me. This is a contradiction, and extremely scummy behaviour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is an updated reads list:

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Jacob - Keith Shadis (Townie) - Killed Night One
Entropy
Bango/Crys
Tardis2016
Dolby