Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Alexi if you can, could you constuct more distinction between what you think of everyone, you can't possibly believe everyone is town...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually now that I think of it, it's like a reverse Tom strategy

Wat

The first half are town leans.

Curry, Ayaya, Cad, Kevin, Tardis, and Daniel are sus.

This is just bad town play. Don't skim my posts, read them cause then you'll see where my suspicion of Ashtot came from.
I think everyone is either ignoring the fact (willingly or idk) that I voted for Tom lol. There is scum hiding in the Hayden lynch.

Kinda odd that you wrote me as bad town specifically when I could be scum/suspicious for it...? Or did my lack of contribution so far in the game somehow convinced you that I'm town?

If you read it properly, I mentioned at the start that it was a rushed read and admitted that I was skimming so you could direct me to exactly where it's located. Most of what I see from your post filter was mentioning that Trundle/Bingo was your scumread, and that was before Trundle claimed as JoAT. Or did you explain your reasons after voting for Ashtot?

Also I didn't say you didn't vote for Tom? Literally only said I can't find your reasons for voting Ashton. That was it.

Wat

The first half are town leans.

Curry, Ayaya, Cad, Kevin, Tardis, and Daniel are sus.
Why are they half green?
I'm getting vibes from what Tom did in Tarot mafia, he listed everyone as scum so if he died he wouldn't give away too much, and I feel like you're doing the same thing but townreading everyone

Kinda odd that you wrote me as bad town specifically when I could be scum/suspicious for it...? Or did my lack of contribution so far in the game somehow convinced you that I'm town?

If you read it properly, I mentioned at the start that it was a rushed read and admitted that I was skimming so you could direct me to exactly where it's located. Most of what I see from your post filter was mentioning that Trundle/Bingo was your scumread, and that was before Trundle claimed as JoAT. Or did you explain your reasons after voting for Ashtot?

Also I didn't say you didn't vote for Tom? Literally only said I can't find your reasons for voting Ashton. That was it.
Initially I thought Ashtot and Trundle were both scum, as I said here. Obviously both of those reads have changed, though.
Why are they half green?
I'm getting vibes from what Tom did in Tarot mafia, he listed everyone as scum so if he died he wouldn't give away too much, and I feel like you're doing the same thing but townreading everyone

Definitely not town-reading any of those that I listed. The only one I think could be more town than scum is Curry. My thoughts can change on them, with day 2 still having ~30 hours to go which is why most are half/half.
If anything though Daniel should've been full sus, as I stated I'd be okay with waiting for him as a day 3 lynch.

Call Me Daniel - I'm willing to save him or Cad for a day 3 lynch. The thing that's interesting is that if Daniel flips red, I'm thinking Cad might be town. Day 1 he just has a ton of filler posts, and the only thing worth mentioning is he got "new scum vibes from Cad". Could've been a slight bus, hell if I know.
The most town-lean thing he has done this game is what he posted this morning regarding the n1 deaths, but it's so vague and I'm willing to hear what he has to say before day ends.
Another thing worth mentioning is the amount of people he put into his scum category. This is always somewhat telling for me.

The way you mentioned how you're going to make reads on Daniel made me think you're going to make a case on him but this is kind of underwhelming. You said you're pretty sure Daniel is maf but here you said you're willing to save him (or Cad) as a Day 3 lynch. If you're pretty sure then why not lynch him today? Why let scum live another day? If it's because he's away, then saying he's your top scumread but for us not to vote for him and give him a chance to defend himself would still be fine, wouldn't it? Or are you not as sure as you said?

The way you mentioned how you're going to make reads on Daniel made me think you're going to make a case on him but this is kind of underwhelming. You said you're pretty sure Daniel is maf but here you said you're willing to save him (or Cad) as a Day 3 lynch. If you're pretty sure then why not lynch him today? Why let scum live another day? If it's because he's away, then saying he's your top scumread but for us not to vote for him and give him a chance to defend himself would still be fine, wouldn't it? Or are you not as sure as you said?

Unless Tardis can answer some of the questions / accusations people have made towards him, and defend himself rather than make a case on someone who was already being scumread - my case on Daniel can wait.
I mean, I can still make one but I know it's already going to be ignored as the majority of us want a Tardis lynch.
To answer the bolded part - they're both scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are they fall green tho?

The explanations on them are more telling than the colors.

Hmmm I'm slightly suspicious about this reply ; c ; Up above you said that people Pmed YOU. And now you are saying you mostly Pm users. Why did you decide to be vague about your answer above until I questioned you further? o:

Also I'll still like to hear your thoughts about Alexi, Cad, Heyden, and Trundle o: Thanks! :3

Is that why you choose Heyden over Tom, despite entropy's post about Tom vs Heyden? o: Or maybe you didn't have enough time to read enthropy's post since I think you just got on during that time? xD (I'm also guilty though if that's the case because I skipped entropy's post about Tom vs Hayden since it was too long for me to read during my time crunch hahaha!) XD

I don't really know why.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, reading Arstotzkan's posts rn and Jacob's to see if there was anything we're maybe missing, or things that went unanswered

iirc Tardis never answered this and I did find it weird he tried prodding me after I hadn't posted in 5 hours.

Also looking more into Ayaya and Sataric, both players which I'm not at all familiar with in their scum meta. I automatically put Ayaya as just bad town from her reads - but I have her wiki up right now and gonna look into some older games since I'm not familiar with her scum meta. What confuses me is the justification as Kevinnn being a "reaction test vote".

The reason why I prod you Alexi was because you are mostly on invisible mode so it is kinda hard to tell if you are just lurking or you didn't know what to say.

The reason why I didn't prod Kat was because she doesn't use invisible mode so I can tell if she is online so no need to prod her.

ok I'm really starting to be convinced this is t v t

the reason why I think sataric is town is because he was one of the first to confirm my suspicions of tom were on the right track, at a time where nobody was really paying him any attention he could've just said something like "oh I'll look at him later i gtg" similar reason why I townread sarasa because she said something along the same lines

the reason I think ashtons town is because effort and there's way easier targets to go after than sataric rn

blue yonder where u @ fam

I'm pretty mechanically lost rn wrt the kills and people talking about KP being lessened and that having to do with a Godfather somehow, and also the Trundle info. I'm in a mental state where it's really hard to form coherent thoughts and articulate them, and I don't have access to a computer today. I've been reading along on my phone but I feel like because that format makes it harder to read things that I'm confirmation biasing. Like I'm glad to hear other people are suspicious of Ayaya for instance (similarly reassuring to the person with the long A name flipping town and Tom flipping mafia) but Im at this point just glossing over her posts

I think you said you wanted to lynch Tardis. he seemed tonally a bit robotic/contrived to me in his first few posts. I got an impression early that he's a capable player but I can't remember anything he's actually done this game which seems weird. so I'm probably good to sheep that

Could you talk to me more about sanaric? I feel like theyve unnecessarily tried to appease me a couple of different times and they're so formal that it's hard for me to get a sense of what would be alignment indicative for them

Maybe people are busy or just don't want to clog the thread with one liners and pointless posts. If you want progress, make progress. Why are you not scum?

I'm not scum because I have been answering all the accusations that think I'm scum.

Hey guys!!! ; v; I probably wont be active tonight since I've been resting in bed due to food poisoning. It was most likely the sushi I ate last night with my fam p(?⌒`。q) I will give some of my opinions sometime tomorrow.

Also @Tardis
Your reply to my question really makes me suspicious of you, but I will mention more tomorrow. xD

@Cad: Thanks for the links!! I think the links on their name for heyden and tom is broken, when I clicked on it, it said it was a broken link or something Dx As for my opinion on that, I will form one tomorrow. Thanks! cx

What if I was scum and I answered all my accusations? Would that make me town?

I have been defending myself. If I'm missing any questions about me in this thread please show me them so I can answer them. I'm sure that I answered all the questions.

Tardis how do you read everyone ? when you were town in Xeno you had compiled a list of small reads on everyone when you had little suspicion on you. This time your responses actually seemed town like, but you came in the thread today with an immediate case on cadbberry. ??

Tardis how do you read everyone ? when you were town in Xeno you had compiled a list of small reads on everyone when you had little suspicion on you. This time your responses actually seemed town like, but you came in the thread today with an immediate case on cadbberry. ??

Going to post a color code reads. And I'll share my thoughts about them Tomorrow.

ok I'm really starting to be convinced this is t v t

the reason why I think sataric is town is because he was one of the first to confirm my suspicions of tom were on the right track, at a time where nobody was really paying him any attention he could've just said something like "oh I'll look at him later i gtg" similar reason why I townread sarasa because she said something along the same lines

the reason I think ashtons town is because effort and there's way easier targets to go after than sataric rn

blue yonder where u @ fam

Agreeing with this. And also putting it out there that the prime reason for putting out Sataric was that people seemed to trusting with him at the time

I feel like it is more likely that Cad v Tardis is town v scum. I also find that Cad filtering themselves more as town would make sense considering the amount of Day One spam that would be made last game. Also find Tardis's posts unnecessarily vague, and also just unnecessary. It seems like it was designed with the purpose to convince other that she is town.

If Alexi flips scum, I am highly certain that the vast majority of the widely townread players are town solely based off of their reads post. I would also like to point out that in Xeno and Tarot they seemed far more confident in their reads, and focused far more on finding scum, and they were among the last of jump onto Tom.

Alexi
ClamEatsCurry
Cory
Cadbberry
Call Me Daniel
Entropy
Bango/Crys
Tardis2016
Heyden
tae
saek
Bingo/Trundle