Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I'm awake and gave the thread a quick read, Will reread more thoroughly once I'm more awake (it's 7 AM atm)

Still I think we'd all appreciate a little more effort going forth? Her explaining her five susses is a good start already.

Going to mimic what Trundle said and wonder why you think you're important enough to constantly N1? People who get N1 constantly tend to get worse due to lack of play.

Sorry, would you like more RQS so I seem more helpful to you? :lemon: Or would you like me to take charge of leading a lynch, probably a mislynch so I better fit your narrative? I'd rather prod folks until I find something I'm confident about.

Or to your team. 👀 If we're up against a 5 man mafia team (Which is most likely), that three KP is going to butter someone's biscuits.

A) Try your best so we all suceed
B) You were headed in the right direction and someone can pickup your slack where you left off.

its ironic cause even though i've been ****posting i've posted more substance than yourself :lemon: you're so blatant when you're scum, you try to sound superior by patronizing people but in reality your arguments are contradictory, circular, and weak.

OKAY lets look at my last 5 games aka more than half of my total games

BOI- i was scum so i lived to endgame ; )
tarot- N1'd
trump- almost n1'd
ness' minigame- n1'd
xenoblade- n1'd

in xeno i actually tried and had like 3 scum d1, four including you, and did anybody listen to me? nah. i lost faith in letting people "pick up where i left off", because they don't. being constantly killed is frustrating and sucks the fun out of the game for me. i'm not going to justify my playstyle anymore to any of you. i'll play however i want to.

its ironic cause even though i've been ****posting i've posted more substance than yourself :lemon: you're so blatant when you're scum, you try to sound superior by patronizing people but in reality your arguments are contradictory, circular, and weak.

tarot- N1'd
trump- almost n1'd
ness' minigame- n1'd
xenoblade- n1'd

in xeno i actually tried and had like 3 scum d1, four including you, and did anybody listen to me? nah. i lost faith in letting people "pick up where i left off", because they don't. being constantly killed is frustrating and sucks the fun out of the game for me. i'm not going to justify my playstyle anymore to any of you. i'll play however i want to.

Sounds like someone is a salty sailor!

tarot- N1'd
trump- almost n1'd
ness' minigame- n1'd
xenoblade- n1'd

Why are you so salty?

Ashtot/Hayden/Tardis and two others for Mafia team? Any ideas for the other 2?

I'm not sure what concerns me more.. Telling the doc who to protect, or assuming/knowing which PR's mafia has.

I reallllly hope this comes into play soon if you are town.

lmao
I stop posting for not even 5? hours and I'm already being prodded. **** posting isn't my style fyi.

doc should be on me, i thought that was obvious since pregame. also i assumed that all the mafia roles listed were in the game but u might be right, they're not necessarily

oh pardon me chrys, what have you done besides have completely contradictory reads?

@ the bold - which game are you talking about...?
Also I just see it as Jacob is trying to improve his town play. Yeah, play style is different - I'll give you that much. Nothing wrong with trying to start off day 1 with some reads though.

you defend jacob for *trying* and having d1 reads when he literally just sounds robotic and now he's feigning indifference about the pressure that's on him?

any elaborations on any of these... ?

also, @trundle/bingotheelf whatever your name is

The confidence you have in alignments is really scummy, just saying.
Top scum read as of right now.

yet you scumread aiden for having confidence in his reads? you realize that's what gets reactions right? i mean, you like have to know this. there's no way that you just had no idea. me shyly pointing my finger and saying "hey u r maybe probably kinda scummy" doesn't illicit any kind of response and is useless to all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never saw when you said that if you did, you just sound salty.

if u say the word salty u r scum tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you so salty?

^ confirmed

doc should be on me, i thought that was obvious since pregame. also i assumed that all the mafia roles listed were in the game but u might be right, they're not necessarily

oh pardon me chrys, what have you done besides have completely contradictory reads?

you defend jacob for *trying* and having d1 reads when he literally just sounds robotic and now he's feigning indifference about the pressure that's on him?

yet you scumread aiden for having confidence in his reads? you realize that's what gets reactions right? i mean, you like have to know this. there's no way that you just had no idea. me shyly pointing my finger and saying "hey u r maybe probably kinda scummy" doesn't illicit any kind of response and is useless to all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ confirmed

Saying salty doesn't confirm me as scum.

Isn't that because in Xeno, the players had xine who was known for her good posts and thus the players just sheeped according to her reads? While I didn't read the game thoroughly that time, I'm guessing xine saw your reads and redirected town away from their scummates, something Tom similarly did in GoT when my will mentioned 3 scum names (including his)

I was a bit wary that you said you'll be trolling to change your meta, as that would give you a pass to not contribute because "I'm changing my meta!!", but this post shows you're still capable of good posts so I'll leave you to that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ confirmed
How is that contradicting? Posting reads is one thing, but tunneling on someone, and having this un-needed confidence in what alignment someone is, is telling for me. Reaction resting can be done without saying "x is confirmed scum".

- - - Post Merge - - -

testing*

Baeties can we get filters on the playerlist? Thanks.

I'm starting to townread entropy because her frustrating for not being able to live long seems pretty genuine.

Interested to see why Jacob is still suspicious of me when he backed off of me when i called his case weak, hmmmmm

Also Tardis, you mainly post one liners so saying Heyden posts filler is ironic. Your case on him is the most I've seen from you and it's not the most spectacular case.

I don't understand how it isn't already incredibly obvious that Jacob is scum

Back