Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i have a brilliant idea, doc on me so if I die that means mafia strong armed me so u will know they used it already
I'm not sure what concerns me more.. Telling the doc who to protect, or assuming/knowing which PR's mafia has.

me being alive is important to the town duh
I reallllly hope this comes into play soon if you are town.
On the subject about meta, Alexi is being more quiet than her passed games. Or she doesn't really have anything to say.
lmao
I stop posting for not even 5? hours and I'm already being prodded. **** posting isn't my style fyi.

From what I've read so far, Jacob/Trundle and Tardis I'm the most iffy about. I'm almost certain there's at least 1 scum between Jacob & Aiden.

Hayden why did you place a vote on Cory? Why are you trying to conform to town? You never explained your vote and just went on with the one person who had voted so far
##VOTE: Cory
just conforming with town uwu;;

I think Jacob and Trundle is town v town, but if Jacob or Trundle flips scum, Hayden is Mafia.

as of now:

Entropy
Call Me Daniel

From what I've read so far, Jacob/Trundle and Tardis I'm the most iffy about. I'm almost certain there's at least 1 scum between Jacob & Aiden.
Who is the strong scumlean?

Hayden why did you place a vote on Cory? Why are you trying to conform to town? You never explained your vote and just went on with the one person who had voted so far
According to them it was a "joke" maybe.

I think Jacob and Trundle is town v town, but if Jacob or Trundle flips scum, Hayden is Mafia.
Why's that? Was there a pocket I missed?

It was a joke, I wouldn't go to those lengths for it to be a 'scum tactic'

Who is the strong scumlean?

According to them it was a "joke" maybe.

Why's that? Was there a pocket I missed?
jacob pocketing Heyden and Heyden following trundles vote is my reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O nvm I can't read votes I guess.

I'm sus of Heyden For these reasons.

He asks me to pick 5people to cook and he doesn't want me to know why he is asking that questions like this post.

just, answer it or I will think you're scum

That post looked like he wanted me to answer the question right away.

And asking me a pointless question about cooking

Tardis if u were making a casserole and u had to cook 5 members, who would you put in your casserole?

And why do you need to know who I wanted to cook 5 members.

And the vote for Cory.

##VOTE: Cory
just conforming with town uwu;;

I think it was a joke vote for the meme lynch Cory D1

Heyden is Mafia probably. Getting some xenoblade Mafia vibes rn.

Back